Reviews (3 014)
3 015 results
1 817
1 817
All reviews nectar bar zephyr restaurant leda restaurant sea view atrium restaurant superior room premium package plenty of sunbeds constantinou bros greek night lovely hotel a la carte restaurants large hotel beach towels beach bar long trousers half board
151 - 156 of 3 015 reviews
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Great hotel to spend 2 weeks in the sun. Comfy sunloungers in the beautifully kept gardens, pool areas and beach. Room's are clean and beds are comfy. Staff are very friendly and helpful. Wide variety of food for breakfast and evening meal.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank HIYA1983
CBHCYPRUS, Manager at Constantinou Bros Athena Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for writing this nice review for our hotel. We are very pleased to hear that you had a great holiday with us and we would like to welcome you again in the future!

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Just back from 14 day stay. Very pleasant. Excellent staff. Good choice of food. Externally it’s very good indeed, but inside it’s very dated. Crying out for a refurb. It’s many years since I was given a proper key for my room, with the very 70/80’s style lump of metal attached. However, don’t be put off by these details, it’s very nice indeed...

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank kevin k

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review for our hotel. All your comments are very important to us and taken into consideration. We are looking forward to welcoming you again in the future!

Best Regards,

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

This is the 6th time I’ve visited this hotel and have gradually noticed a major decline in quality of customer service.

Housekeeping was incredibly poor several times we had to ask for fresh towels or beach towels. Room was regularly cleaned late approx 3pm which is in my opinion a tad late (others may disagree).

Whilst complaining to reception about the above housekeeping issue I was very disappointed in The quality of customer service provided and found all reception staff rude if I’m honest. Their knowledge of the hotel they work in is also questionable.

Staff in general including the restaurant have gradually got worse as the years have gone on. Previously I wouldn’t say it spoilt my holiday but on this occasion I’d say so. Also worth noting we’ve only been B&B last 2 occasions due to avoiding the restaurant. We have continued to use hotel however as we love the hotel facilities, positioning of hotel and stunning views.

I’d seriously consider this being my last visit which having been a regular is a shame.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
5  Thank mb19841710
Reviewed 25 June 2018

This was our first visit to this hotel ... from check in to check out we absolutely loved it ! Room was good nice view from balcony ... very clean and i wouldnt say it was dated or tired as some people have said. The staff from the managers down to the cleaners were all very pleasant and polite. We ate mainly in the Zephyr restaurant as we were Premium .. staff there really looked after us ... big thanks to Marina, Maria and Alexandra especially for making our mealtimes fun . The staff in the Nectar bar were again very good ... thanks Niko and staff ... and again thanks to Evangelis and his staff at the pool / beach bar great service. .... All in all we were very impressed and hope to return again next year !

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Linda E
CBHCYPRUS, Manager at Constantinou Bros Athena Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this excellent review for our hotel. I am delighted to hear that you found our hotel to your satisfaction and I am looking forward to welcoming you back next year!

Thanking you again for your kind comments,

Best Regards,

Reviewed 25 June 2018

Room Tip: Worth mentioning if you have been before as they seem to prioritise returnees for room upgrades.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple