“Fantastic fish n chips”

First & Last Bar. Paphos
Ranked #4 of 37 Nightlife in Paphos
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Bar & restaurant serving fresh English food and best priced drinks with live music from April through to end of October
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Came the other night for a big of home!!!!!! we had fish and chips, when we ordered, the lady told us as it was Tuesday, they had a special.... fish n chips and a drink, all for €9.95..... when the meal came...oh my goodness, it was the equivalent of a beautiful beer batted whale, it’s such a long time since we had had such a lovely freshly cooked fish, the batter was light and fluffy, we are from yorkshire and I have to say, we are not really easily pleased, so when I say it was good and cooked to perfection....I mean it.
If your in the area, call in I know you won’t be disappointed, but the fish....amazing.
Thanks for a good meal.

"steak pie"
"watch the football"
"pudding"
in 5 reviews
"drinks are reasonably priced"
"fantastic bar"
"pool table"
"lovely food"
"warm welcome"
in 5 reviews
"excellent value for money"
"bar street"
"well worth a visit"
in 11 reviews
"pizza"

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

We came here for a couple of beers. Decided on some food and went for a couple of pizzas. They came and were loaded up with so much chicken and loads of ham( proper ham not sliced rubbish) struggled to finish it but it was fabulous.

Reviewed 13 June 2018

Very large menu with generous portions, a smaller appetite menu is also available. Different deals on different days. Would recommend the Fish Friday which was great. Also the streak and ale pie.

1  Thank garp_kaz
Reviewed 2 June 2018

Great pub, with hard working staff but at times just not enough of them to cope. We waited almost half an hour to get served on a Sunday due to the pub being busy and the staff serving and cleaning tables and also running the bar. After saying that I really rate the food served here, the roast's are very good on Sundays as is the fish and chip selection, I managed to struggle through a very large and tasty haddock that left me totally stuffed. The bar prices are very reasonable as they say happy hour is all day long.
I would have rated this very nice, clean, and modern bar higher if there had been more staff with dedicated staff manning the bar full time.

2  Thank SONOFBHIVES