“Best cafe in Paphos”

Aroma cafe restaurant
Ranked #255 of 622 Restaurants in Paphos
Description: Friendly venue and home made dishes. Bestifull sea views and superbly designed dining area. Bar area for drinks and patio area.
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

It has to be said that Aroma is one of the best cafe/bar/grill in Paphos.

Marios and Draganella are wonderful hosts and cannot do enough for you.

The food is first class and served fresh and hot.

You will feel at home as soon as you walk in.

I can’t recommend higher!

I keep going back!

Reviewed 27 June 2018

Our dinner at Aroma Cafe Restaurant was absolutely an amazing experience. The sunset view, combined with the traditional taste of the ouzo aperitif, and the lovely broccoli and spinach pasta, was something unforgettable. The elegant, cozy environment, across with the welcoming host and staff highlighted our delighted dinner. I will highly recommend it to my cherished friends and everyone; because except the great value for money, is one of the best spots in Paphos. Looking forward to coming back to this amazing place!!!

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

Visited with a friend on her recommendation on a Friday evening in mid May. I had my favourite, lamb chops, but unfortunately they were easily the worst I've ever been served in Pafos. My wife's meal was also poor and we were both gutted for our friend.

Reviewed 16 June 2018

We asked Mario to do us a fish meal and he didn't disappoint. It was simply superb! Presentation wonderful, food amazing and as we couldn't eat it all our cats had a lovely treat when we got home. Take your time, tell Mario wheat you like to eat and leave the rest to him

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

Fell apon this lovely corner restaurant. Had a lovely lunch so much so went back for dinner all freshly cooked and well proportioned.
Service very good and listened to my partner who wanted a bit extra than the menu required which they more than happily made. She wasn't dissapointed and neither was I. The menu I was told is being revamped also but had all your classics.
Dessert homemade lemon cheese cake was seriously huge but very good!
Another not to miss is the fresh lemonade cooler! Pure tasting and very refreshing in the heat.
Brilliant place to eat out. Much better than out previous night out down paphos beach front!!
Friendly, clean and relaxing this place is a must! Easy parking at road side.