“Nice sized apartment”
other travellers have booked this property
THE SEASIDE THE SEASIDE
KITCHEN
the ensuite shower
the 3rd bedroom
the 2nd bedroom
the 1st bedroom ( if more than 4 people)
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

ReviewerJ...
Wrexham, United Kingdom
“Nice sized apartment”
Reviewed 19 February 2018 for a stay in February 2018

The entire trip was solely to visit my husband who is currently working not far from Limassol, my father in law paid for the whole trip - for him, me and my 2 children. We booked this apartment as it had 3 bedrooms, one bedroom for each adult and one bedroom for the children with the twin beds.
My husband arranged with Stavros to pick up the key and put shopping in the fridge for us before we arrived (milk, tea, coffee etc) - we were on a late flight into Larnaca.
Unfortunately, Stavros locked the third bedroom so we had no access for over 24 hours on arrival. He had assumed the booking was for myself and husband, plus the 2 kids and took it upon himself to decide we didn’t need the third bedroom, even though it was advertised as 3 bedrooms and paid for as a 3 bedroom.
Once the bedroom was unlocked, it was full of his personal items, which made us think it wasn’t actually to be used. Toiletries, clothes etc... so we felt incredibly uncomfortable using this room.
However, we arranged with Stavros for my husband to stay with us for 3 nights during our trip and paid him direct for the extra person, it was more comfortable to use this bed as it was bigger.

The bedroom with the ensuite has a small double bed, which is fairly comfortable. It has all the furniture you need to unpack with plenty of storage space. The ensuite is large, this looks like it may have been a balcony at one point and has a clear patio door into the bedroom, covered with curtains. And a window (covered by a curtain) into the kitchen, which was amusing.
The bed in the 3rd bedroom is kingsize and is comfortable but the springs squeak when you turn over. We literally only used the bed for 2 nights.
The single beds in the second bedroom are small but there were no complaints over how comfortable they were. This room has plenty of storage too.
The sofa bed pulls out into a large single, I wouldn’t want to share it with anyone else.
The sitting room has several large leather armchairs, which are really comfortable to relax on in the evenings.
There are 2 large dining tables which are ample for a large family stay.
There is no “hot tub”, I think it’s meant to be “bath tub”. The bathroom is small but again ample for what we needed and the shower head is wonky, but it was still useable.
There is an enclosed balcony area which is lovely to sit in, I watched a spectacular cyprus storm from here one night.
All windows and doors are secure and it’s a really quiet area. We had no problem getting parked although it does get busy at times. You can hear neighbours sometimes and people exiting and entering the block, but it wasn’t horrendous.

All bedding and towels are provided. Everything is spotlessly clean, the apartment has everything you need for a short stay. The kitchen has everything you need including cooking utensils and pots & pans. Stavros has literally thought of everything and on our arrival had a few fresh flowers on the coffee table, which was a lovely touch.

Stavros kept in contact throughout our stay to make sure all was well and we didn’t have any problems. We were really pleased with the size of the apartment, it was a lovely find on tripadvisor. Stavros is very accommodating and nothing was too much trouble for him.
He came before we left to sort out meter readings and pay for utilities. We were careful with how much water and electricity we used and our bill was very reasonable, I had worried about how much we were using and how much it would be, but I needn’t have. Stavros sorts it out with you so you know it’s all above board.

Would we stay here again?
Yes, we would book with Stavros again. After the initial misunderstanding, the rest of our trip was comfortable and we wanted for nothing.

We hired a car and explored the island. (We lived here years ago, so it was nice visiting old haunts). However, if we hadn’t had the car, there was plenty of local things to do without worrying about going further afield. There are plenty of places within walking distance to buy supplies and to eat out. It’s around 3 minutes walk to the beach and around 30-45 minutes walk to the harbour.

I would recommend staying here.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing