US$432
US$629
US$273
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 54% below average rates

The price you found is 54% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$598/night.

US$240
US$132
US$118
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$132/night.

US$491
Reviews (2 501)
2 501 results
1 582
1 582
All reviewsbeach bara la carte restaurantlow keycouples hotelthomson goldcocktail makinggala nightsuperior roombuilding worksea viewthomson repsevening entertainmentrelaxing holidaygold hotelshow cookingglass of sparkling winewaiter service
127 - 132 of 2 501 reviews
Reviewed 31 March 2018

Excellent 4* We arrived on the 28/3/18 the day before our 21st Wedding anniversay. I have to say Doc, you must just be a serial winger. I thing the food is delightful. Freshly sliced orange, grapefruit and an array of cereal for breakfast. Then if you fancy a full English bacon either streaky or back, fried bread, either Greek style or English sausages ( not tinned ). An egg station that does eggs the local way and omelettes if you so desire.not forgetting they have HP Sause. Fresh bread that’s probably baked in-house and I know as I used to bake for a living.

The lunch time is also great with local cuisine and international they also cater for finicky English wingers with chips and gravy,

On our anniversay we were wined and dined in the al a carte area with a complementary bottle of champagne. The meal was high class restaurant standard. And the waiting staff extremely complementary.

I have been to a number of all inclusive hotels over the past 2yrs and this is by far the best yet.

Staff are brill always happy to see you but that the Greek/Cypriot way.
Rooms are spotless and cleaned daily no sign of and rusty or wonky fittings

My final word is on the Rep. Natalie I think her name is. She is actually a local girl who works for TUI, and her knowledge of the area is amazing. I collect football shirts from local teams when we are on holiday it’s like a hobby of mine and Natalie went out of her was to check with some of her friends who play the game (as she is not a footy fan) to locate the best shop to go to.

So Dr Julian we are at the same hotel and I think your wrong, and you know what you may of had a bad experience, deal with it.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
22  Thank jimthemadmann
AtlanticaBay, General Manager at Atlantica Bay Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Guests,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review on Trip Advisor.

We always welcome all of our guests' comments and suggestions which we take into consideration as we continue to improve our hotel, facilities and services.

Thank you also for your positive remarks on our Food & Beverage outlets, our rooms and of course our staff, who are by far our greatest asset!

We wish you a pleasant and memorable stay and look forward to welcoming you back to the Sensimar Bay by Atlantica very soon.

Best Regards!

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

We are currently staying at this hotel and what a lovely place it is. The staff are all friendly enough and we enjoy laying by the pool and having drinks brought to us.
We were greeted on arrival with wine and fresh rolls as others have already said, and our bags were in our rooms by the time we got there.
The food is good, with a variety each night (certainly not bland as someone stated) with a chance to try local tastes and the A la carte restaurant is excellent with great service and lovely food which you can use once on your stay.
It's a quiet atmosphere with a mixed age of adults, and daily activities such as yoga and aqua aerobics.
The decor is lovely with great detail on the ceilings, indoor water features and lighting. Our room is also nice, though not sea facing, it is a more recently refurbished room with a walk in shower.
We would come back here again, this is our first stay with Tui Sensimar and it's great with no kids around.
We have visited some nice ancient ruins and did the Tui trip to Famagusta which although being eiry was also very interesting.
The hotel beech area is not open yet, and a few minutes walk to the underpass. The beech is not the best with lots of Peebles and black sand,. It depends what you want.
We leave on the 4th April and will miss the place.
The management are keen for feedback and more than willing to help and take advice.
My only change I would like to see is changing plastic straws to an environmentally equivalent.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
9  Thank Mpackham45

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on Trip Advisor.

We are pleased to learn that you are enjoying your stay at the Sensimar Bay by Atlantica.

We are grateful for your positive feedback on our staff and our hotel overall which we will certainly pass on.

Enjoy the remainder of your stay and we look forward to welcoming you back very soon!

Kindest Regards!

Reviewed 30 March 2018

I am writing this review whilst I am unfortunate enough to be still staying at this TUI hotel. I e-mailed TUI's customer services on 28.03.18, today is late on the 30.03.18. They did not bother to reply to me yet. Interstingly, the automatic acknowledgment of my e-mail was in German. I didn't bother raising my concerns directly beyond reception, with the hotel management, as my impression is the management already know what people have isues with and have no intention of addressing things - you can see this from previous unhappy reviews on Tripadvisor and the robotic responses from the hotels customer services manager.

During my stay on my second day other guests told me of the rubbish food to expect for my week ahead - at first I scoffed at them but soon came to a painful realisation they were right.

So here is my review:

First the good: overall, bar staff and housekeeping staff were great. If all you want and care about is a boozy holiday, then you will not go wrong here. Bar service is super quick, drinks are generous and staff are lovelly.

Now the bad: My opinion is that the management, and their higher up bods at TUI, are only interested in turnover and actually care nothing about the experience of their customers. I think the head chef does a good job with the obviously meagre budget he has - meats are cheap cuts and repetetive. Restaurant staff are hit and miss, some not friendly and not attentive, or amenable - you sit where you are told to and adhere to the mantra of this is not my job if you ask for something? The food served is well executed for what it is, but it is incredably boring and monotinous. As a resullt I ate out quite a lot. The food for breakfast was consistently the worst - nothing to like about it - I mean salty local sausages or cheap hot dog things? The person on the egg station was plain nasty too. Don't ask for an egg as you like or accept the tuts..Compared to other 4 star hotels I have stayed at, this is really more like 1or 2 stars for the food. I actually now find the thought of eating in the restaurant depressing. To make matters worse, I decided to give up on breakfast and have a hot meal from the advertised snack menu from 10.30am to 12.30pm. I was then told this service didn't exist - I complained to the TUI rep - no joy. In actual fact, upon reflection, I've only eaten breakfast twice here as I can bare no more.

They also say sandwiches are available - they are - see the attached pictures. They are rubbish - words cannot describe - I mean hot dog buns with tasteless stuff inside. This place is all about charging you a lot of your heard earned cash and providing you with the cheapest possible options so TUI maximize short term profits. My opinion.

Quite a few people have noted the shower situation. TUI clearly still have no concern for the health and safety of their victims / I mean guests. The water really does unbelievably rapidly turn from warm, to scalding. It is both dangerous as you have to move quyickly, and REALLY annoying. Annoying being the opposite of relaxing...

The comunal areas and staff outside the restaurant are fine. The overall experience, in my opinion, is this package is a rip off. Avoid if you need to relax.

One last word, see the attached pic. Talk about dated fixtures in the bathroom - I mean rust city. Also the drawers - not luxury. Also, I forgot to mention the beds - knackered - springs digging into your sides / back

Stayed: March 2018
19  Thank DoctorJulianS
AtlanticaBay, General Manager at Atlantica Bay Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

Dear Dr. Julian,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on Trip Advisor.

Firstly thank you for your kind feedback regarding our bar and housekeeping staff.

We would, also, like to clarify a few points:

We are extremely surprised to read your remarks regarding the food as most of the previous reviews received from the beginning of the Season compliment both our Leda restaurant and our A La Carte Restaurant. None-the-less, your comments will be passed on to our Food & Beverage department for further investigation.

In addition, there is indeed a hot snack service available from 10.30 am to approximately 12.30 pm when our Leda restaurant reopens its doors for the lunch buffet. A hot snack service is also available from 14.30 hrs to approximately 18.30 hrs when our restaurant reopens for dinner. We would be interested to know the time and date this incident occurred in order to look into this further.

Regarding the shower, if you are still with us, kindly contact our Reception staff and we will arrange for one of our Maintenance Engineer's to check and resolve this issue. The safety and welfare of our guests are very important to us and problems of this nature can be easily repaired.

Both the management team and TUI work together to address and resolve any issues our residents have as well as accommodate our guests' wishes and needs as often as we possibly can. If you are still residing at the hotel we kindly recommend that you contact a member of our management team in order for us to be able to address your concerns promptly and efficiently.

We hope to have the opportunity to meet with you in person.

Kind Regards!

Reviewed 29 March 2018

The hotel is very good. Staff excellent, food very good, rooms very good, but if you have any restriction on mobility, this hotel is not for you unless you want to sit by the pool all day. There is a steep slope to and from the hotel. This means that unless you
1. Hire a car.
2.Like using taxi's
you will be trapped in the grounds. The hotel website states that it is not suitable but TUI do not mention this at all in their holiday blurb.
Cannot fault the hotel, however location is not the best. There isn't a lot to do in the area.
Nearest bar to hotel is Molly Malones. Very expensive.
If you want a relaxing holiday and just to sit by the pool vegetating, then this is a good choice.

Room Tip: High floors are best. Pay extra for a superior room.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
5  Thank kenneth g
AtlanticaBay, General Manager at Atlantica Bay Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on Trip Advisor.

We are pleased to learn that you found our food and rooms very good overall and we are grateful for your positive feedback on our staff.

The location of the hotel does make it difficult for people with mobility restrictions due to the steep hill it is set upon.

None-the-less, I am pleased that you had a relaxing holiday with us and hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to the Sensimar Bay by Atlantica in the near future.

Kindest Regards!

Reviewed 27 March 2018

Stayed at Atlantica Bay from 7th - 14th March and had a wonderful relaxing holiday. This was our first visit to Cyprus and also to an adults only Sensimar hotel - we were very impressed with both and hope to return in the future.
We arrived approx. 7:00pm and had a very quick and pleasant check in. Our cases were taken to our room while we enjoyed a glass of sparkling wine. We had upgraded to a sea view and were glad that we had, to open the curtains in the morning and look out over the pool area to the sea was a joy.
The room itself was excellent , very comfortable large double bed , plenty of wardrobe space and ample draws. The bathroom was modern with a nice shower over the bath.
The hotel itself is well presented with a lobby bar with large comfortable settees next to a piano bar with tables & club chairs. Down the stairs is the ballroom where the evening entertainment took place. Further down the impressive hallway you will find the entrance to the restaurant.
The restaurant is well managed, you have to wait to be shown to a table, which we liked - instead of a free for all rush. Once seated you are served with drinks ( have to give room number and sign , not sure why but don't worry as there is no extra charge, unless of course you want a specific wine or branded drink ). The food was plentiful , well presented and very tasty (over indulged as usual - but thats what holidays are for ).
The pool area is lovely, plenty of sunbeds . The outside pool was cold so used the indoor pool for a daily swim. There is a pool bar but there are waiters who will serve you at your sunbed. Liked the fact that water is offered in the morning . Waiters were always asking if you want a drink - you will never go thirsty here.
The staff at this hotel are exceptional and are a credit to the hotel. Everyone greeted us with a smile and a hello. Cannot fault any, but special mention for Adrian and Brigitta in the lobby bar - exceptioal service with both of them at all times and always happy to exchange a few words. Also the TUI rep Carly was very pleasant and helpful - the reps/hotel produce a daily newsletter of activities - which we found helpful
The hotel is located on a slight hill and you have to cross a road / underpass to access the sea area. There is no beach as such in this area - all pebbles. There is a nice walkway along the front to either side. I expect this will be much improved in high season, as in March most of the bars along this walkway were closed. The hotels beach bar/restaurant was also closed , opens in May ( a fact which we were aware of ) once this is open it will only enhance ones stay. Also opposite the hotel is the bus stop where you catch the bus ( No 30 ) to Limassol - 1.5 euro each way - buses are frequent nearly every 10/15 minutes.
We didn't go on any organised trips - took the bus to Limassol and also visited the Amathus ruins which are nearby. The hotel organise a walk to the ruins ( cost only entrance fee 2.5 euro ) and in hindsight I wish I had gone on this instead of by ourselves as think it would have been more interesting.
Whether it was the time of the year but the hotel was full of the more mature couples and with the layout of the lobby bar it was very easy to interact with others , as a result met some very nice people - this again added to our enjoyment.
All in all as you must have gathered from my review , we had a wonderful holiday . Would recommend this hotel but it will not be to everyone taste. So I recommend reading a few reviews on Trip Adviser ( both good and bad ) and take a balanced view to see if it is suitable for you.

Stayed: March 2018
8  Thank sheldon60
AtlanticaBay, General Manager at Atlantica Bay Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Dear Guests,

Thank you for sharing your review on Trip Advisor.

We are very pleased to learn that you had such a wonderful holiday with us and that you were delighted with our hotel facilities and services overall.

Your positive comments on our staff and the TUI team will be passed on.

It certainly delights us to know that our guests have such beautiful memories to take away with them and we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to the Sensimar Bay by Atlantica very soon!

Kind Regards!