Reviews (2 517)
2 517 results
1 285
1 285
All reviewsnags headpirate shipmocha cakesandwichesmain poolentertainment teamadult barkids discothe main hotelgreat holidaywater volleyballbar managerevening entertainmentroom numbera la carteplenty of choicecrisps
92 - 97 of 2 517 reviews
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

This is the second time we stayed at this hotel, so we were really looking forward to arriving. When we did we were greeted by staff who welcomed us and had given us a room upgrade fruit wine and water as a thank you for returning! However as we arrived late we were informed that there was food made available for us in the restaurant. However we were quite disappointed as all that was there was cheese and ham sandwiches. If your an early bird it's great for you as you do have to be up early to grab a spot at the main or adult pool! So we went to the Atlantic and gardens pool everyday. It was much quieter, and no queueing at the pool bar. However the regular staff member could do with smiling more! Overall the staff were very helpful though and attentative! The food in the resistant was okay however was quite repetitive! Chips always made and appearance! The entertainment in the evening was average , I visited the hotel when I was 15 , I'm now 22 and they still have some of the same entertainment, I feel this part of the hotels rubbings could be modernised. The list of drinks on all inclusive was wide and varied and there is also snacks available in the cafe throughout the day. One thing that could be seen to let the hotel down which is not there fault is the area. It does seem quite run down and there is a lot of construction work going on at the moment. The spa and indoor pool service is fabulous we booked treatments last minute and thoroughly enjoyed! We were disappointed on the last day that we couldn't book a courtesy room at a reasonable time before we left, this is due to offering a woman a 1hr 30minute slot when the normal time allowance is 30minutes after her complaining. I did feel this was uncalled for ad distruptef other people's schedules completely ! You do have to pay for a safe , it's not a deposit! I wouldn't recommend it as a young couples holodsy , however it would be perfect for families! Also you need to ride a bus to get to a beach! Photos are of atlantica gardens

1  Thank willsabbie
ATLOASIS, General Manager at Atlantica Oasis Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2018

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Atlantica Oasis Hotel following your stay.

We value all of your feedback, we are pleased you enjoyed your overall holiday with us.

We hope to have the opportunity to accommodate you again in the near future.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

We have just arrived home from a 10 night stay at this hotel. Out of all the all inclusive hotels we’ve stayed in this is the best one.
Can I say how amazing Fenn, Jenny & Millie we’re in the entertainment! They absolutely adored my 2 year old and was so professional and nice.
The food was okay just the same as every all inclusive with a wide range to choose from.
Pool was lovely!

The only down fall about this hotel is that you have to wait till 10am to get some water. Really think you should either supply more water bottles everyday in the room when cleaned or give access for everyone to help themselves when wanted.
Some of the waiters in the restaurant were very rude and would look at you like they didn’t care.

This comment has nothing to do with the hotel and I have nothing against foreign people but I had seen a few comments before coming away about Russian visitors and was very angry at how rude and disrespectful they were to English children. My 2 year old daughter was brought to tears on one occasion & had chatted with other families with the same problems with their children. As you can tell it didn’t go down well with me because that behaviour is unacceptable.
Even a few of the staff and the entertainment had noticed the problem.

Other then that we had a brilliant time.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Paige S
ATLOASIS, General Manager at Atlantica Oasis Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2018

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Atlantica Oasis Hotel on Trip Advisor.

We are very happy to hear you had a brilliant time with us and found the entertainment staff to be amazing.

We must take this opportunity to clarify the Mocha Cafe is open daily from 08:00-10:00, serving bottled water and pre-booked packed lunches.

We hope to accommodate you again in the near future.

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

Currently sat on balcony on our last night doing this review.must say we have had a fantastic holiday from start to finish.we were in room 2405 after I put in a request on Facebook for a pool view/sunny room up on arrival we were told that for our request they have gave us this room.room looked on pool and had sun most of the day beautiful for watching sunset.room was a family room so had loads of room for just 2 of us.the hotel it's self is spotless very clean all the cleaners do a fab job.we stayed all-inclusive breakfast and dinner there was plenty to chose from never had a bad meal food was fab hats off to the cooks.allways had lunch at the pool grab and go or the cafe.must say im Gona miss the cakes they are absolutely amazing will be having a few on our last day tomorrow!hotel is located 5mins from a small beach but there is plenty along the waterfront.its a good walk to the old town and marina but there is a great bus service that runs along the main road every 10-15mins the number 30bus.so all in all a fab holiday we have both said we will return to this hotel and it's not often we return to the same resort twice but we will definetly be back and I would recommend 100% have a feeling my parents will be booking to come here after what I have told them so far.special shout out to our room cleaner I think her name is Maria she allways stops and says hello and if we have had a good day even tho she is busy all day.byit all the staff have been great so thanks to everyone for making our holiday one to remember.we will be back

3  Thank David S

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience of the Atlantica Oasis Hotel on Trip Advisor.

It is a great delight to hear you thoroughly enjoyed your holiday with us, we truly appreciate all of your kind comments. All of which have been shared with the whole Oasis Team.

Thank you for your recommendation, we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

We booked this last minute & got the week for half price. As a result of that deal it was extremely good value for all inclusive. We liked the hotel but a few extra details need refining if it is to gain more than 3*, e.g. Inclusive security boxes, better booking system for a la carte meals. 2 good pools,a child wet play area & entertainment. Adults only area great but people were getting up at 5am to get sun beds ! All staff were attentive & pleasant. A big well done to the restaurant manager & head chef. The only down side was the cat toilet smell from the flower bed opposite the pool table.

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for your short feedback following your stay at the Atlantica Oasis Hotel.

We are delighted you had a positive overall holiday experience with us, found our property good value for money and the staff to be attentive and pleasant.

We hope to accommodate you again in the near future.

Reviewed 22 June 2018

Stayed as a family in June. If you are use to 3* then it’s an upgrade on the surface. However if you are used to lots of 4 or 5* hotels then this falls short. Cutlery and crockery sometimes not clean. Food hit and miss. Entertainment again hit and miss. The team there do a great job and are enthusiastic about their roles. Some however can’t sing and need to realise they are never going to be the next Adele. They were however doing their absolute best so we’ll done for them.
Place as mentioned before has stray cats about and should be dealt with. There is also a lot of flies about. Once I saw raw meat with flies on it next to the chef ready to cook on the griddle. Makes you wonder what the kitchen is like behind the scenes. In the restaurant one of the older managers seemed to constantly berate his team who struggled to crack a smile between them. Not a happy team environment.
Sun beds were a joke. I have never known anywhere in the world where people put towels on the beds at 7 o’clock at night. The hotel did however deal with this half way through the holiday but you still had to be up before 7 to get a decent bed.
Room was decent and fit for purpose and the maid service was brilliant. Best part of the experience. Downside was next to a road with noisy traffic 24/7
Reception were helpful, entertainment staff happy, maids great and overall hotel was decent. However it needs to up its game to be a 4* in my opinion. I have stayed in about 20 4* hotels around the world so have reasonable idea for my review.
Overall, I wouldn’t go again but I also bumped into plenty of people who thought the place was fantastic so I guess as I said earlier it depends on what you’ve been used to.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
5  Thank M2018C68

Dear Reviewer,

We are disappointed you feel our hotel did not meet your needs and expectations. Rest assured all of your comments have been noted and will be taken into consideration in order to improve further our services and facilities.

We hope to welcome you back to any of our Atlantica Hotels and Resorts in the near future.