GrandResort(Limassol)
Reviews (2 321)
2 321 results
1 972
1 972
All reviewscafe tropicalvivaldi restaurantjacuzzi bathmolton brown toiletriesreception managersea viewluxury hotelnothing is too much troublewelcome drinkhotel restaurantsfantastic hoteladult poolgreat facilitiesmanagement teamsun loungersmain restaurantkids club
11 - 16 of 2 321 reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Fantastic , really 5 star, all the staff gave 150%, from the beach guys to management, food in all the restaurants excellent . The buffet breakfast was one of the best, very varied choice plus some a la cartel options if required

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Fourseasons_cyprus, Executive Director at Four Seasons Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear cf5347,

Thank you for your positive review on TripAdvisor.
It is with great pleasure for me to read that your first visit at the Four Seasons was fantastic and I would like to thank you for your feedback regarding our staff. Moreover, I am happy that you have enjoyed our enriched breakfast buffet and our a la carte choices.
We hope to see you again soon at our hotel.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The Four Seasons hotel is not only the best hotel in Cyprus, but in my opinion the best hotel in the World. Service attention to detail, staff, food, rooms are all amazing. You are looked after like royalty. The food is like going to a banquet every night. The staff go out of their way to assist in any way they can. I love the new decor in the restaurants. The tablet in your room is like having your very own Butler.
The Four Seasons is the only hotel to go when you want to come to this beautiful island of Cyprus. Thank you to Nick and all the team for such a wonderful holiday. Hopefully we will see you again next year. The Four Seasons should be a 8 star hotel.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear David G,

What a review! Thank you for taking the time to write such feedback on TripAdvisor.
I am delighted to read your positive comments regarding your stay at the Four Seasons. I cannot thank you enough for referring to our hotel as the best one in the world. I truly appreciate your kind words about our staff; the most important strength of our hotel. Here at the Four Seasons, we concentrate on the details and delighting our guests thus I am happy that you have enjoyed the new look of our restaurants and that the tablet in your guestroom was useful.
It will be our pleasure to welcome you again in the near future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We stayed at this hotel four times now and have never been disappointed!
If you are looking for a place to stay where you will feel welcome every day this hotel is a perfect choice.

For a lovely dinner at the hotel, book a table at Seasons Oriental. If you fancy going out, we recommend The Grill Room at the nearby 5* Amathus Beach Hotel, which serves the best steaks!

There's many good things we could say about this hotel, but what we love the most is the excellent service we receive every time we visit. Every person working here is extremely polite, friendly and helpful, but we would like to mention those who have made our stay exceptional each time we came to stay at Four Seasons:

Soteris - Seasons Oriental
Angelika - Vista Bar & Lounge
Florentina - Reception

Thank you all for the past 4 years of excellent service and see you next year!

Room Tip: Rooms with the sea view are worth paying extra for
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank EmiliaToby
Fourseasons_cyprus, Executive Director at Four Seasons Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear EmiliaToby,
Thank you for your lovely review on TripAdvisor.
It is our pleasure for us to read that your fourth visit at our hotel was fantastic. Our staff is the most important component of the Four Seasons hotel and we are glad that they have made your stay special. I will definitely pass on your feedback to the members of our team and especially Soteris, Angelika and Florentina.
Thank you for your kind comments and for recommending the Seasons Oriental as well as the Grill Room at our associate hotel the Amathus.
We are looking forward for your next visit at the Four Seasons next year!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

A landmark on the city skyline, the Four Seasons Hotel, Limassol is gifted with the tag, as the ‘finest on the island’ and as a repeater I know well that there is no reason to doubt this. Located right on the beach and at the east end of the resort strip, this amazing property is a haven for business travellers and pleasure seekers to Cyprus.

CHECK-IN: Upon arrival, my bag is taken care of the valet service who welcomed and escorted me to the registration desk to check in. It wasn’t long when I receive a welcome drink and a damp towel to freshen up. The check-in process was very fast, and the luggage was sent up, while I spent a little more time by the sitting lounge of the lobby to make some calls.

ATMOSPHERE: As you enter, kind of weird, handmade Bohemian crystal pendants, decorate the lobby and the reception areas. Actually, these are the first to catch attention. From the grand lobby to the trendy restaurants and the luxury spa, the premises are surrounded by gorgeous views of the sparkling, crystal Mediterranean waters –something to marvel at!

SUITE: The Sea view Suite 322, spacious and elegant, -designed to stimulate a relaxing and soothing atmosphere. The floor to ceiling windows made the room very light and airy.

VIEW: A nice feature that stands in this kind of suites are the views of the Mediterranean, the pools and gardens below. In the evening it was nice to sit outside, stare into the sky and enjoy the cool Mediterranean Sea breeze. Pay for a sea view it certainly worth it!

Comfortable interior, yet contemporary furnishings. With a massive wardrobe and ample storage areas, and drawers, there was no way a single pin found lying around.

The bedding in Four Seasons, Limassol is always something to appreciate because it is consistently comfortable. Heavenly! My king size bed was beyond that. It was heavenly!

Modern amenities such as complimentary Wi-Fi access and an LCD HD TV with multi-language channels are always appreciated.

You can also enjoy coffee and tea in your room thanks to the Nespresso & Tea/Coffee making facilities. The tablet on the working desk was truly handy. You could control lighting, the room’s temperature, electric curtains, room indicators and do not disturb & service. Some of the little details like fresh bottles of water daily and room service made my stay more enjoyable. Eleni, the housekeeper was responsible for the suite and was discreet and very friendly.

A lovely surprise of fresh fruit along with a welcoming note from the Executive Director was waiting for me in my room upon arrival and fruit was replaced with fresh ones daily. A cute little packet of homemade chocolates, the second day, while the Four Seasons’ Candle treats, the third, was the best. A relaxing scent that certainly leaves guests spellbound. I lit my candle the last evening so as to reminisce over my stay, extending memories to be transported back, when at home. Thank you Four Seasons Limassol!

BATHROOM: The master bathroom is another asset to the suite. Spacious, with sparkling marble and mood lighting of twelve different colours. With ample towels and opulent bathrobes, an extra deep soaking tub and a separate walk-in shower area made grooming just a bit more special. As for that extra touch of pampering, a complete set of Molton Brown beauty care products.

BREAKFAST: Taken at the Tropical Restaurant, with a huge selection, more like a feast/gala morning affair rather than a mere breakfast. They offered so many different items that even the pickiest of eaters would be satisfied here, plus you could order off the menu to accompany the buffet.

My choice was to sit indoors at breakfast but outdoors by the pier under the Gazebo and the Koi fish pond at dinnertime.

Once you have eaten breakfast, there are plenty of activities to take up your time and satisfy any whim you may have. It’s hard to beat catching rays of sunshine while lounging and stretch out by any of the pools.

VISTA BAR & TERRACE: The perfect place to unwind for afternoon snacks, evening munchies or a cocktail, with a lively ambience and live entertainment.

COLORS CAFÉ: When two friends showed up to see me, late afternoon, we had our coffee at the Color’s Café. The new look is gorgeous! I had a fantastic cappuccino, while they opted for a gelato each. Both their choices mouthwatering!

TROPICAL RESTAURANT: I used to dine outdoors by the patio all three nights. Here tables were nicely set with candles and detailed linens, soft music and a recommended wine list. Each night, dinner was so scrumptious and the buffet extremely rich in the choice that it was hard to pick a favourite, however, the Mexican theme night deserves a special mention.

RESIDENCES: The stunning Residences are the latest project of the Muskita hotels. They have access to the five-star hotel services and amenities, and they offer the best in sophisticated design, architecture and luxurious finishes. With effortless hotel/resort-style, daily life is enhanced by feelings of relaxation, efficiency and exclusivity. I envied the relaxing exterior terraces with their contemporary flair, the timeless elegance and the spectacular views!

BEACH: Daily I had an early morning walk to encounter the excess of epicurean delights before breakfast, and I was back again later on for a bracing swim and sunbathing.

POOLS: I am not that fond of pools myself, but they are captivating out here, although the pride of the resort’s pool should be the adults’ only reserved one. Drop by after sunset, and you will experience the most unrivalled poolside ambience!

INDOOR POOL: Sleek, airy and flooded with natural light, the indoor pool overlooks the greenery of the garden and normally offers peace and tranquillity, with two steam baths, an ice room and saunas. It is a unique place to be, if it doesn’t get crowded and noisy when excited youngsters come to the spa pool cheering, splashing or jumping in the water. Unfortunately, the rules this time didn’t seem to work that much. Times as if the supervisor did not exist. To my surprise, he spent most of his time behind his desk indoors instead of being out to prevent and stop all the noise.

It was an absolute pleasure staying here. As is usually the case, excellent employees make the difference. The folks here were genuinely friendly and helpful, from the day of arrival to day of departure. The resort immerses its guest in all the luxury. If you are thinking about staying at the Four Seasons Limassol, this is the ideal place to be.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank greekcypriot2009

Dear greekcypriot2009,
Thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed review on TripAdvisor.
It is with great pleasure that I am reading your comments regarding your experience as a repeat guest at our hotel. I am glad you have appreciated the details and general atmosphere of the hotel and that your guest room was comfortable and met your expectations.
Thank you for your kind feedback regarding the facilities and restaurants of the Four Seasons. I am delighted that you have mentioned the all new adults only pool as it is one of the most recent changes of the hotel which aims to provide a haven for our adult guests without children. Of course the opposite applies for the indoor pool, kids are welcome but we certainly will take your feedback into consideration.
Finally, thank you for compliments regarding our staff, we will of course let them know of your feedback.
It will be a pleasure to welcome you back on your next trip to Limassol.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I stayed at Four Seasons for a couple of days and both the service and hotel amenities were excellent!! The rooms are spacious with great service in cleaning and the breakfast is amazing!! I would definitely recommend this luxury hotel!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear ChristianaK1888,
Thank you for your positive review on TripAdvisor.
We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your getaway at the Four Seasons. We would like to thank you for your comments regarding the service and amenities and also for recommending our hotel to other travellers.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon.