“Nice place with great view and lovely food”
Review of Seafare Restaurant

Seafare Restaurant
Ranked #17 of 29 Restaurants in Latchi
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Stopped in the Seafare restaurant after a boat cruise. Initialy we didn’t plan to have dinner yet, but the place looked nice and the food seemed to be good value. Also it was early evening, so it wasn’t very busy yet.

We decided for a mix of fish and meat meze, which seemed to be the best value and privide the widest variety of meals to try.
Soon after we ordered and got our drinks, we got a big serving of lovely fresh salad, houmus and olives on side, and with some lovely bread. After that, the plates with different food kept coming, whether seafood or meat. The individual portions were not large, but allowed everyone to have a taste, and the combined number of servings (between fish and meat) made up more than enough for the portion sizes.
It’s really difficult to pick favourites, but if i had to, it probably would be the prawns and the chicken...
All in all a very pleasant dinner

Reviewed 15 June 2018

Waited a long time for the food to arrive,when it did it was ok.After getting the bill we noticed we had been overcharged.After pointing this out to the owner she was quite rude.Therefore would not recommend it.

Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

We went for a lunch and ordered a mixed grill to share.
This was more then enough.
Lamb and porkchops, chicken and pork, Haloumi Ham, vegetables and fried frites.
I had two pints of Keo, my wife took water.
Total bill only € 24,-
Sitting outside, next to the Marina, under a sunscreen. Great service.

We will come back!

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

When I look at the photos I am not sure if we went to the same restaurant - because the walkway in the port looks quite different. Maybe the photos should be updated...

Anyway, we liked the couple running the place, seemingly the owners, or rather we liked how they addressed their clients.

We had a simple lunch, me some calamari, my woman mussels - and both were impeccable. Especially the mussels were carefully grilled and decorated like in Michelin-Restaurant in France. And the prices were at the lower end of the restaurants on this fish-strip!

We went back there today to pig out...but we were too early and they had not started working yet. Being impatient (and hungry) we went to another restaurant. Big mistake, I think! Tomorrow we may try our luck again.

I, personally, will always go for a restaurant where the owners are visibly engaged and you get the feeling they are proud of what they are doing. "Seafare" seems to be one such...

Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

One of the best places I've been to for a Fish Meze. I also had the Greek Chicken stuffed with spinach which was delicious to say the least. Lovely warm and friendly service, would recommend a visit.