There are so many things wrong about this place that it would be easier to use bullet points, despite getting one of the better rooms with a good view.
- whole accommodation area smells of cabbage, thanks to damp carpets
- door knob is broken
- wallpaper is peeling off
- non existent shower pressure
- no sheets, literally a towel looking cover
- gap in shower cover, water spills out
- no receptionist when arrived, waited for 10 minutes
- of the two staff upon arrival, none spoke adequate English
- we arrived at 7pm and room was not ready, waited another 10 minutes (????)
- asked for payment despite it already being settled on airbnb
- 15 minute drive from old harbour; fine for us who have a car but utterly misleading
- 70s decor, charade of a boutique hotel
We regret paying upfront as it is forcing a fill duration stay.
- Free Wifi
- Breakfast included