“Lovely evening”
Review of Restaurant Amani

Restaurant Amani
Ranked #5 of 9 Restaurants in Fanabe
Price range: US$6 - US$47
Description: Lovely restaurant with cozy atmosphere.Our chefs are going to give you the perfect meal,and our bar staff and waiters are going to make your evening even better!Come and enjoy one of the best meals on the island!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Beautifully fresh food, lots of choices for vegetarians and pescatarians. Very friendly service and would recommend. Nice honey rum to round the night off.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent quality fresh food with great service, will definitely be going back. Top rating well deserved!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I wanted to eat Chinese so used Trip Advisor to help us, and it turns out that the highest ranked Chinese restaurant is just round the corner from our hotel!
I would have traveled a lot further than the 100 yds we had to go to have a Chinese meal as nice as the one we had. Once we’d ordered, the main courses came so quick that we didn’t have time to finish the complimentary prawn crackers. That worried me slightly, had the chefs cooked things in advance and had them waiting. I needn’t have worried, I think we just ordered at a quiet time. Everything was cooked fresh and arrived piping hot, and everything tasted great! I had the crispy beef and my wife had a chicken curry, both of which were full of flavour, good enough that we had to share. And if you have chips, pay an extra euro and have salt and pepper chips, they come with a fantastic coating of green peppers, red peppers and spring onions which really makes a difference!
We will definitely visit again before the end of our holiday!

1  Thank Glyn S
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I am told this is s new restaurant. One street back from the promenade. We dropped in for dinner at 7pm. Welcomed to a table, presented menus in English, given time to review, waiter dropped by for drinks order and any questions off the menu. He was very helpful. Lovely tastey and fresh sushi to start. I had scallops in butter and soy sauce, my wife a green chicken curry. Yoh need to ordrr ricd and noodles to acompnay your nain dish. Portions are nog huge. The food was very good quality, service remained outstanding throughout.

I hope they maintain their standards as they become more established. This has the potential to hold number one for a long time if they do not become complacent.

Worth a visit on your holiday evening.

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

We ordered a mix of Chinese food and sushi and it was great! The service was really good - especially one of the lady waitresses who was chatty, friendly and attentive. Would return.