Novotel Luxembourg Kirchberg
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Sofitel Luxembourg Europe(Luxembourg City)
  • Restaurant
Novotel Suites Luxembourg(Luxembourg City)
  • Room Service
Melia Luxembourg(Luxembourg City)
  • Restaurant
Maho Rive Droite(Luxembourg City)
Hotel D'Coque(Luxembourg City)
  • Pool
Hotel Vauban(Luxembourg City)
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Francais(Luxembourg City)
  • Breakfast included
Le Place d'Armes Hotel(Luxembourg City)
  • Restaurant
All reviewscity centrebusiness districtbusiness hoteleu institutionsthe bushotel restaurantbusiness tripnice hotelgood sizecomfortable bedslarge roomwould stay againbreakfast buffetpublic transportper dayold citykirchberg
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for two nights for a couple of days exploring Luxembourg. We caught bus 16 from just outside the airport and was just a couple of stops to Jean Monnet which took about 15/ 20 minutes and then it was a few minutes walk to the hotel.

There isn’t a huge amount around the hotel but you can’t catch the tram/ bus into the centre or walk which takes about 25 minutes.

The hotel itself is nice. I found the staff helpful with recommendations on how to get around.

The room was large with plenty of room for the cot. There weren’t very many British channels on the tv but we watched films on our iPad in the evening and was out all day.

The bed was comfy although the pillows were a bit weird.

Breakfast was good with plenty of choice.

The hotel was a little way out of the centre but for us it worked well.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
ClaraMarchal-Beck, Quality & Community Manager at Novotel Luxembourg Kirchberg, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Hannah,

First of all, I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your feelings with us regarding your stay in our establishment.

I was delighted to read that you enjoyed the spaciousness of our room, the comfort of your bed and the service provided by the staff. Regarding your comment about the pillows, for your next stay, do not hesitate to contact the reception they would have been pleased to propose you another kind of pillow.

We really care regarding the feedback of our clients because it gives us the opportunity to improve continually the quality of our service and to congratulate our staff, so thank you again for sharing it.

We really hope to welcoming you again Dear Hannah at Novotel Luxembourg Kirchberg.

Reviewed 6 March 2018

Stay for 2 nights, first time and was pleasantly surprised, surpassing my expectations. Super clean and well maintained bedroom/bathroom, catered for all my needs, only slight downside was the hard bed, some folk love a hard mattress but not for me.

Dear Mark,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your feelings with us and with the TripAdvisor users regarding your stay at Novotel Luxembourg Kirchberg.

I was delighted to acknowledge that you qualified your stay as pleasantly surprised and that it did surpassed your expectations. Also I was really glad to read that you appreciated the cleanliness of your room. Be assured that I have shared your review with all the team.

A feed back like yours is our greatest reward, it gives the opportunity to improve continually the quality of our service and to congratulate all the team, so thank you again for sharing it.

We look forward to welcoming you again at Novotel Luxembourg Kirchberg.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

I stayed several times in this good hotel. Very straight forward without surprises. Consistent in quality, service was excellent with a smile... I will certainly come back. Breakfast buffet was well kept up to expectations.

Stayed: September 2017

Dear Jean,

I was really delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay and appreciated the consistency of the quality in our hotel, the quality of our breakfast buffet and the friendliness of the staff.
Be assured that I have shared your comment with all the staff. We do really care regarding the feedback of our clients, because it gives us the opportunity to improve continually the quality of our service and to congratulate our team, so thank you again for sharing it.

We look forward to welcoming you again at Novotel Luxembourg Kirchberg.

Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

I spent three nights there on a business trip. The location is very convenient for the daytime business and it’s close enough to Grund for the evening apres-business.
The rooms are very clean and large and the staff, although young and not very experienced, is really helpfull.
Never had dinner there but they serve a tasty breakfast.

Dear Doru,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us regarding your stay in our hotel.

I was very glad to read that you appreciated the cleanliness and spaciousness of the room, the quality of our breakfast and the helpfulness of our staff. Be assured that I have shared your comment with all the team, so they are aware of their contribution to satisfy you and also of their areas of improvement.

We look forward to seeing you again Dear Doru at Novotel Luxembourg Kirchberg.

Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for one night for a work trip, the hotel is in the business district and from arrival to arriving in room the hotel is reasonable and standard of a decent hotel, room service was quick as the restaurant was closing.

The room is decent size but bed not comfortable with ripped sheets and a bathroom is a bit tired and needs broken pipes on the taps.

Fix these and the room would be better and then value for money.