“Local beers”

Cafe Natur
Ranked #20 of 49 Restaurants in Torshavn
Cuisines: Bar
Reviewed 3 July 2018

Friendly place with young staff and a good choice of beers from the surprisingly rich local brewing scene. Small tastings are provided for undecided customers. A mix of locals and tourists make for a nice and recommended evening option.

Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

Okay, I read about this cafe some 5 years ago in my favorite book that made me come to the Faroe Islands in the first place. To my surprise, when I came to the cafe, the name was not Cafe Natur anymore and the interior design was somewhat different (they said it had its name changed 4 weeks ago). So sad! Haven’t figured out what happened. Judging by what I experienced there — it was very cozy and relaxing. It was more of a bar, although they serve food. When I came there, it was 5 in the afternoon. I had latte, but they offered no desserts whatsoever — a little disappointing. Overall, I liked the place, I believe locals hang out there a lot with conversations and big glasses of beer.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Upon arrival, we were looking for a snack to hold us over til dinner...

Warned off the nachos because of the size, I ordered the chicken salad in pita...it was delicious but also large...

Highly recommended...

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

We popped in for a late bite to eat and were pleasantly surprised at the club sandwiches - which went great with a pint of local beer. We stopped back several times during our visit to grab a pint and relax in this no frills, easy going place.

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

Ordered the club sandwich after reading comments on here and it didn't disappoint. Served quickly, mind you it was a quiet Wednesday evening. Superb, highly recommended.