“Food is good”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I ate here but once but I can say that what I had was very good. However the service was very slow. The young woman there is overwhelmed as she is all along until the boss comes in briefly and helps out. Not good. They also charge an additional 6% on all credit cards not marked with DK. I can’t believe that non DK cards charge them 6%. Not good.

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

Very nice dinner, but it was surprice that you have to pay extra if you do not pay with monney or with a local card.

Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I were looking for a nice and filling dinner in Tórshavn after a long hiking day — and we’ve found this place. It was just what was needed — delicious food, relaxing music and dim lights in the Italian flair interior. We had Scampi Napolitana (huge!) and Tortellini. Beware that the portions will be truly massive. Unfortunately, the door to the restaurant was somewhat unstable and we both got hit by it a bit. Also, there was no hot water in the toilet sink, but I’m not sure it is the restaurant’s fault. Anyways, food-wise: totally recommended.

Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

Super Generous portions! Very tasty if a tad salty. We had the penne(they call it macaroni here), ham pasta as well as the bolognese. Even the kid pasta was an adult portion. All winners.

But you should really save some room for the rum raisin amaretto ice cream. We were in 7th heaven after the dessert. It was the best meal we had in the Faroe Islands.

Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

Good service. Well spoken English. Pasta is magnificent. The rest is somewhat hidden but its a pearl!!