“A must visit in Malta! ”
Review of Margo's

Margo's
Ranked #68 of 297 Restaurants in Valletta
Price range: US$6 - US$17
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Perfection. It is a strong, subjective, controversial and hard-to-define concept. But we are driven by that Holy Grail - to create the perfect pizza. Sometimes we get it right. No. Most times we get it right. Every single detail is taken care of. Leave nothing to chance. Every single pizza has to be a work of art. Every single pizza has to be a masterpiece. Every single pizza has to be as if it was your last pizza while on death row.
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

I had been recommended this restaurant before heading to Malta and it lived up to expectation.

Fantastic food: very well made pizzas with high quality ingredients. Unique and classic options available

Great location: in the heart of Valetta and in a beautiful building with character

Service: Efficient service, however did not rush us and let us enjoy our meal

We also had the pleasure of meeting the owner and chef and were pleased to hear he is planning on opening one in London!

The best pizza I’ve had in a long time (and I love pizza!!)

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Struggled to find a restaurant that was open and not full on a Sunday night. When we came across this place I didn’t fancy a pizza and wondered about ordering something else in a restaurant that specializes in pizza. I needn’t have worried my lasagne was great as was the coconut tart. Lovely meal with great service ( they close at 10.30pm but didn’t rush us out) and I loved the decor ( and spotless toilet) recommend

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

We went for lunch there. It's a very normal place, the decor is nice but the food in my opinion is average! I didn't love any of the pizzas and we tried 4 different types. Think that you need to improve your recipe!

Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

This restaurant has really good food but their menu is so long and complicated to read. We spent 15 minutes reading the menu to chose our pizza and dessert. Don’t be scared by their long description, the food is very good.

Reviewed 25 May 2018

I was there in mid April with some friends and business partners and we decided to have a nice dinner and i few drinks. One of the locals recommended Margo's to us and we had no choice then to try it out. The food was delicious especially the pizzas for affordable prices. The waiter was very friendly and the whole staff was awesome and helpful. I am a big fan of Neapolitan cuisine and I wasn't disappointing. I would recommend this place to everyone that has a good taste.