“A great place to stay !”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Valletta Studios

Apt 1 Apt 1
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Apt  1
Apt 1
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Italian first
Any
Swali_mc
Courbevoie, France
“A great place to stay !”
Reviewed 2 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017
person found this review helpful

Lovely place, very well located with a delightful view. The studio is cosy and fully equipped. We have been warmly welcome by Michael who also gave us practical and helpful informations. He also organised for us a very early taxi to reach airport.
We sincerely highly recommend the place to enjoy a visit in Malta.

Francesto...
Jerusalem, Israel
“Charming apartment, amazing service”
Reviewed 10 December 2017 for a stay in December 2017

We stayed for five days in Valletta studios. The apartment is cute as can be, wonderfully located and with a view that is truly beautiful. From sunrise to the close of day it demands your attention and commands delight. The apartment is well equipped, very clean and the service from both the owner, Michael and his assistant, Chou, is exemplary. The reasons I gave it four stars and not five are because of the season. Like many Mediterranean countries (we live in one) the buildings are meant for summer living and the heating is minimalistic. The bed had a wonderful thick quilt, however, and we were certainly not cold in bed. The other reason is the bathroom which needs a heater and maybe a cosier shower. I feel rather mean being even slightly critical since the service was so good and caring, but feel this is something I would want to know myself. The arranged airport pick up and departure transfers were also excellent.

_dgardner...
Minehead, United Kingdom
“Five star in all respects.”
Reviewed 21 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Authentic and comfortable small apartment for two. located within a traditional Maltese townhouse, modernised in keeping with its age and character.
Superb location at the top of Battery Street, which anyone familiar with Valletta will know means relatively few steps up to Republic Street/Merchant Street and the heart of the city. (Many holiday properties are located much further down the hill). Another benefit of the location is the outstanding view of the Grand Harbour from the Maltese balcony. This provides a close up view of every manner of shipping from tiny water taxis to gigantic Cruise Ships which block out everything else in sight.
Also near by is the bus terminus and Upper Barrakka Gardens with even more magnificent views. Anyone interested in Malta during World War 2 should visit the Lascaris War Rooms deep beneath the Gardens.
Finally, the owner Michael is very amiable and helpful in all respects and a pleasure to chat to when he drops in to see all is well.

Management Response
28 Jun 2017
Thank you so much for writing such a lovely review , I have missed my little chats with you and your wife .. I do hope to see you again .
A TripAdvisor Member
“A lovely stay in Valletta.”
Reviewed 19 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

My wife and I have just spent a wonderful week staying in Studio 1 in Valletta Malta. We choose Studio 1 after reading positive reviews on Trip advisor. We were not disappointed . The studio has amazing views over The Grand Harbour, Fort St Angelo and the 3 cities. The accommodation was clean, comfortable and well maintained with a well equipped kitchen.
Michael the owner communicated with us prior to our arrival and arranged transport from the airport. He is charming and very helpful and welcomed us upon arrival at the accommodation giving us tips on where to eat , shop and places of interest. We would not hesitate to book again.

Your age range 65+
Management Response
24 May 2017
thank you so much for the great review. I am so glad you enjoyed the apartment as much as I thought you would and I want to thank you for being such an utterly delightful guests. I hope I have the pleasure to host you again one day.
Ray D
“Excellent apartment that has retained it's charm and character from a period in history.”
Reviewed 9 May 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Location is excellent, not far from public transport. Apartment retains much of it's original features. Host, Michael, is a great person to deal with and is a wealth of information. Michael has made great use of the Maltese balcony where you can relax and enjoy the spectacular views of the grand harbour.

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing