“Disgustingly dirty”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2018

One of the worst restaurants in malta in terms of value for what you are eating . There's a poster infront of this restaurant stating that jamie oliver said best rabbit in malta when Jamie oliver dislikes rabbit and does not even eat it.

3  Thank josephpaulpace
Write a ReviewReviews (1 317)

16 - 20 of 1 317 reviews

Reviewed 2 April 2018

There is a video around showing how dirty the kitchen and the fridges of this restaurant is and the owner says that Jamie Oliver was there but this is just a lie, the owner of this restaurant is a very rude person, stay away from this restaurant!

4  Thank editechnogaming
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Disgusting dirty restaurant very unfriendly and arrogant staff and finally tasteless food. Going there is an absolute waste of money and time. Do not fall for the Jamie Oliver trap.

3  Thank matteo m
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Terrible service, overpriced and dirty environment. It may look nice from outside, however it is a rip off!! there are sooo many restaurants in Valletta that are better than this restaurant!

3  Thank Jessica C
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

I heard about the famous rabbit served at this place, so I didn't want to miss it. I called to make a reservation, but they told me the restaurant is fully booked for that night and they only could offer me a table for 7pm if I give them my credit card details (number, expiry date and CVV!!) I said I find that very strange and unsecure and I refused to book a table that way...

At 6.30pm the night I told my husband to give it a try and go without booking. The restaurant was empty. First, they told us all tables are reserved and that we only could sit outside. It was a cold night and I'm pregnant, so I asked if we couldn't take one of the empty tables inside. They said OK. The next couple that arrived was told restaurant is fully booked and sent away. The following couple was given a table straight away without a reservation! Basically the restaurant staff were choosing who they would let eat at the restaurant and they way fooling people that tables were booked when in fact they were not. During our 2 hour stay there NO-ONE came with a reservation!

When it comes to food, that was a complete disaster. First, we waited for about 1 hour (we were the only guests, remember), my rabbit was over spiced and was floating in a greasy sauce and my husband's moussaka was burned and totally dry.

I wasn't giving to tip them but guess what? They inclined a mandatory tip of 2.5€ per person! Not to mention we paid 4.9€ for a 2dl orange juice which is ridiculous!

Learn from our mistakes and stay away from this place!!

3  Thank Sona M