See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 June 2015

I have just returned home after a lovely restful week at Atlantis Lodge. My room was spotless, cleaned every morning whilst I was at breakfast. Breakfast was very good, fruit juices, a choice of cereals, meats and cheeses, yoghurt, bread/toast and cake. I was always asked if I would like eggs and if so, how would I like them cooked. I could not fault anything and I would like to think I could visit again
The staff were very friendly and helpful - nothing was too much trouble to them.
I would recommend the Atlantis Lodge to anyone looking for a pleasant break in Marsalforn

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Maggiel
Reviewed 17 February 2015

The room was not big but it was ok. The first day we stayed there the a/c was working, but for the rest of our stay we had to stay in this cold room even tough we advised the owner!! She told us that they where trying to arrange it but nothing was done!
The hot water in the shower barely lasted 3 minutes not enough to take a good shower!!
What about the breakfast, if you can call that a breakfast!! (pls note if you are expecting and english breakfast you can forget about it!!)
Well for the price we paid i expected much more!! (160 euros for 2 nights, 2 people quite expensive!)
That was my first and last stay at Atalntis Lodge!!!!

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Marion B
StephaniaAtlantis, Owner at Atlantis Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2015

First of all I thank you for choosing to stay at Atlantis Lodge. I also appreciate your comments and observations. While apologising, I can assure you that I will do my best to address the issues concerned.

On your last night, when the air-condition system broke down, the technician did come and he did find the fault (3 burnt circuit boards due to high electricity voltage). However, since it was a Saturday afternoon and carnival weekend, the parts in question could not be delivered from Malta to fix the problem on that same day.

Regarding the hot water in the shower, this is the first time that I have heard about this issue. The same can be said for breakfast.... we cook eggs according to client's demand, we have different types of ham, cheeses, cereals, yoghurt, bread, cakes, jams and fresh fruit and juices.

While sincerely hoping that you do change your mind and decide to stay at Atlantis Lodge again, I kindly ask you to contact me directly by email on stephania@atlantisgozo.com and I will personally guarantee that you will be well cared for.

Stephania Azzopardi
Manager

Reviewed 16 September 2014

Only there for short stay but saw enough to say we'd go back.room was small but absolutely spotless.my partner has a dodgy knee so stephanie took us into town and arranged for us to be brought back which we're very thankful for.recomended

Stayed: September 2014
Reviewed 7 September 2014 via mobile

The lodge is located in a quiet dead end road opposite a diving centre, ideal for tourist who would love to explore our beautiful seas. Service was great. The owners are very helpful and trusworthy. Located few minutes walk from restaurants, pubs and beach. Ideal for a short break in gozo. Well done

• Stayed: September 2014
Reviewed 6 October 2013

Atlantis Lodge is 20 seconds from the Atlantis Diving Center so it was perfect! It is located on a quiet dead end street and a few minutes walk to all the restaurants down by the ocean.

The room was nice and fresh, a good size for us but i can understand if some think they are small, the bathroom was small but the only thing you can complain about was: if you took a shower the floor was soon filled with water.

The cleaning of the room was perfect every single day!

The breakfast was an ordinary hotelbreakfast: yoghurt, toast, fruit, eggs, cereal, coffee etc. etc. (maybe one more toaster would been in place, we were some people in line every morning ;))

I was more than happy with this and the staff at the hotel is very, very nice! :)

Next time i return to Gozo i hope there is a room available for me because this is the place were i will stay! :)

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple