Book In Advance

from US$34,70
from US$68,20
from US$71,60
More Info
All reviews gozo glass glass blowing leather goods craft shops buy something pottery barn buy souvenirs for sale silver shop ta qali lace making metal sculptures candle shop worth a visit tourist shops small craft great gifts
Reviewed 25 June 2018

I wish there were more artisans present as the ones there offer good quality products. Very interesting to watch them work. Must visit if you have kids.

Reviewed 23 June 2018

I have read other reviews and I’m a bit confused. I wonder if it’s the same place.
We hopped off the us at this stop as it was a place I really wanted to go to. Admittedly some of the shops were not for me. The jewellery shop was excellent and I bought 2 pairs of earrings, a pendant and a ring. Everything there was very reasonably priced in my opinion. I bought a shawl from another shop and a beautiful straw silk glass vase that apparently is not made or sold anywhere else other than Gozo. I admit the lace shops were not brilliant as there were a lot of items in such a small place. I’m really pleased we stopped off here and would recommend it to anyone wanting to buy souvenirs, especially the jewellery. As others have said I would recommend the café.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Great little place to pick up some souvenirs.Sellers sometimes a little overeager but merchandise is fairly priced and an excellent range of stuff is available.

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Found some lovely gifts to bring home from a number vendors. The vendors are so engaging and kind, definitely take the opportunity to visit here.

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

We visited the Crafts Village on Tuesday 24.4. The day was sunny and shops were open. We had lunch at the cafeteria and it was very good. It was nice to look at Gozo Glass how the workers worked with the glass and how they used the hot kilns. The maltese lace is beatiful. We bought a tablecloth and a very beautiful linen bag, decorated with maltese lace. The prices were reasonable, both in Gozo Glass and Marias Lace.
The only thing which I think could be better, is the access to the shops with a wheelchair.

Date of experience: April 2018