Book In Advance

from US$34,90
from US$69,70
from US$72,00
More Info
All reviews gozo glass leather goods glass blowing craft shops buy something for sale buy souvenirs lace making metal sculptures candle shop ta qali worth a visit silver shop tourist shops great gifts small craft lots of small shops
Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

All the leather goods are made on site and you can see the staff working on them. Good key rings, purses, hand bags and wallets are here.

1  Thank Richard O
Reviewed 1 April 2018

My husband and I went to Gozo for a day trip from Malta.
We noticed the craft village and stopped off.
Nothing much to see and find items expensive.
Best part of the craft village is the Ta Dbiegi Cafe.
We had a cappuccino and home-made cake. Reasonable priced aswell.

1  Thank Bokkie1701
Reviewed 25 March 2018

Driving past the craft centre, decided to stop off. Unfortunately it was a Sunday and it is closed. Why are the gates wide open? Why are the signs outside advertising the non-events?
And no it wasn't just me, many other cars stopped, people got out, walked around, before coming to the same conclusion. If you want the tourists money then make the effort!
I could have gone back the nextday as we were passing but preferred not to.

Reviewed 20 February 2018

We stopped off during our tour of the island, and I lost my wife in most of the craft shops. The only times I found her were when she appeared asking for the credit card!

Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

I wasn't expecting anything much but this craft village is BAD BAD BAD, the quality of every single shop was terrible, the lace is old as in 1980's gone brown old, the pottery looks like it's made by a toddler, the glass shop is too expensive for a factory shop and the glass blowing area is used as a part time DIY site, the leather shop is overwhelmingly bad, I just don't have one good word to say, oh well yes the toilets were ok... please don't waste any of your life going here, there's so much more to Malta and Gozo to entertain and educated than this! I love old lace, good quality leather, crafts and gozo glass, I wish I could have got my purse out to support the local economy, alas it was too bad to even Wang to stay got coffee.

1  Thank Angela L