- Nice hotel situated in the center
- Nice pool area and garden - really pretty
- Great coffee
- Beautiful swimming at the lake
- young staff is extremely friendly and professional, opposite as the owner family
Breakfast: is really basic for such a price and 4 stars I would expect more. bakery is old! Very limited healthy options. No vegan options at all! In such a hotel you have to offer more. The breakfast is not more than in a simple bed&breakfast where you pay EUR50 - here you pay EUR 200 per night. Breakfast closes at 10 at 9:30 the buffet is empty already! But again that there are NO vegan options available which is highly disappointing.
- rooms are extremely noisy - without earplugs a night sleep is impossible. You hear the street plus the restaurant which is busy until late night! And you hear your neighbors!!!!
- owners are very snobbish! They don't ask ever if everything is ok (not even when check out) and behave really like snobs! When presented such a huge bill I would at least expect to be asked if all was okay.
- swimming area is quite far
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.