“Really nice, modern and central”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
ArenalGal
Safety Harbor
“Not as pictured or described”
Reviewed 3 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017

This was the worst place we have ever rented. There were two bedroom, not three. The loft was not usable due to the very unsafe ladder we would have to use to get there. The loft was nothing but a filthy floor and three filthy twin mattresses on the floor, no sheets, no pads, and no box springs. There was only one full bathroom with a moldy shower, the other was a half bath with a filthy toilet and sink. The washer and dryer were moldy, the kitchen was dirty, the fridge freezer was iced over and the shelves were crusted. I called the owner as soon as we realized how bad this place was, but he offered no assistance. Tried to call TripAdvisor and could not get through.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
6 Jul 2017
Worst guest I have had in all my properties. From minute 1 it was very clear that she just wanted discount for the property. I have rented this property out for hundreds of guests and never had any problems with the sleeping loft. On the other hand I have had guests specially thanking me for it, and getting notes that the kids love it.

What ever I offered to make her happy, i asked if she wanted me to bring in 3 extra beds to sleep in on the first floor. But that was also not good enough. Then she started saying that the apartment was not clean. I asked if she wanted me to send staff to clean it again. That was not needed.

Then I asked what she wanted me to do to fix it and that was basically just discount.
xanderfur...
“Really nice, modern and central”
Reviewed 3 November 2016 for a stay in October 2016

We just got back from a 5 night trip to Reykjavik and stayed here. I have to say that the apartment was immaculate and in a great location. It's only a twenty minute walk to the heart of Reykjavik and across the road from a hop on hop off bus tour stop. There are a few restaurants across the road and Askur is particularly good. The only thing I would note is that only one of the double bedrooms is private and the second one shares the space with a loft that sleeps three people. It's decorated very nicely and would make a great place to base your Icelandic adventure!

7 Feb 2017
Very good guest, left my apartment in perfect condition.
Would welcome them again anytime.
Full trust and recommendations.
Tom B
“Modern nice apartment, good location”
Reviewed 15 July 2016 for a stay in April 2016

A really nice, clean and modern apartment. Spacious living room with a big table - great for socialising around. Good facilities, nice bedrooms, and well located. Handy shop just around the corner, and not far into the main city. Also very good value! Recommended.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
7 Feb 2017
Very good guest, left my apartment in perfect condition.
Would welcome them again anytime.
Full trust and recommendations.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing