Reviews (4 247)
1 986
1 700
1 986
1 700
All reviews the executive lounge vox restaurant free bus pass great hotel city centre happy hour tour desk minute walk blue lagoon breakfast buffet northern lights blackout curtains early check rental car comfortable hotel skyr golden circle
18 - 23 of 4 247 reviews
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stayed at this hotel in August 2018, Staff was very courtliest and our room was ready upon arrival. Resturant food was very good and the breakfast buffet was well worth it. The room was fine with many amenities. Nice excersize area with pool and hot tube.

Date of stay: August 2018
1  Thank catmanbruce
KatrinGreta, Front Office Manager at Hilton Reykjavik Nordica, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us at Hilton Reykjavik
I am delighted to read that you had a fantastic experience and that you enjoyed your stay
Myself and the team do sincerely appreciate your lovely comments and recommendations.
We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

View from our room to rear was onto graffiti covered buildings and a car park

Bar area very very busy, long wait time for drinks and unable to sit and relax

No quiet area including the lobby

Not what I expect from a Hilton

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

We apologize we were not able to provide you with the quality of services you deserve. This is uncharacteristic of our hotel and staff, and we are always looking for ways to improve our customer experience. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we try hard to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you will consider staying with us again

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My experience was excellent, the steak in the restaurant was the only thing sub standard in the hotel. The rest of my stay was excellent, the property has a great view with great staff. I would recommend this property to anyone traveling to Iceland.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Loved staying at this hotel! We were warmly received, our room was very comfortable, clean and with a great view! We will stay here again if we come back to Reykjavik. I do want congratulate all the staff in this hotel! Great Job! Thank you for making our vacation extra special!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 7 November 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for three nights and we had very good experience right from the staff, to amenities and to food. The spa is the best I have come across in any Hilton and I have stayed in quite a few across the world.

The staff were very welcoming and friendly. We went for my wife’s birthday so we got a card and some delightful snacks which was unexpected but a very nice gesture. The view of the mountains from our hotel room was magical!

The food in the restaurant (I’ll do a separate detailed review of that) was exceptionally good, unlike most restaurants that are part of a hotel.

If I have to write any criticism (and I am trying hard) about this place, the only thing I can probably say is that the rooms are slightly dated. However, overall it is a fantastic place to stay and we thoroughly enjoyed our time there.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple