Open today: 08:00 - 22:00
Review Highlights
Extended Hot Spring Valley Tour!

I usually prefer to find trails and explore by myself, but since I had a limited time window I... read more

Reviewed 17 July 2018
stevedisch
Denver, Colorado
Arctic Running

Reviewed 11 June 2018
724j2017
Kathmandu, Nepal

All reviews an adventure lava fields trail techniques pace route laugavegur landscape clothing nature
Reviewed 11 June 2018

Birkir truly made my time in Iceland a most fortunate and memorable experience leaving me eagerly anticipating a return for more trails. off the beaten path.
Birkir proudly shared trails of his homeland I would not have otherwise accessed while sharing local insight and recommendations always with a friendly smile.
Absolutely worth it!

1  Thank 724j2017
Reviewed 4 June 2018

Birkir at Arctic Running was responsive and helpful in getting my run booked -- he even managed a hiccup in his travel schedule to make sure I still had a guide to take me out. I highly recommend running tours in general, and Arctic Running in particular. If you enjoy running in new places, then you already know that the locals know best. Trust an Icelander to show you a great spot to get in a couple extra miles on vacation!

1  Thank Mac H
Reviewed 31 October 2017

I went on the city running tour of Reykajvik with Gunnur on a Sunday morning! This tour was a great way to end my stay in Iceland. Gunnur was a great tour guide and running buddy! Thanks for the great run and the tour of beautiful Reykajvik! I can't wait to come back and do more of your tours. A must do if in Iceland!!!!!!!!!!!

3  Thank Dsteinbrunner
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

We had so much fun on our tour with Bjorn! We informed him we had already participated in a city tour and he quickly changed our tour to a wonderful path around the bike path at the peninsula! He is so friendly and knowledgeable! Even gave us advice on activities and restaurants around the city and what was a must do and what we should skip or is overrated. I plan on doing more running tours after experiencing this tour, my husband and I loved it! Thanks for the great tour Bjorn!

1  Thank ucsdgirlly
Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

Great trip with excellent running guides Gunnur, Anna Sigga and Gunnar. Well planned trip, good food and service and what a route - it doesn't get any better than this!

3  Thank Inga H