“Great coffee! ”
Review of Reykjavik Roasters

Reykjavik Roasters
Ranked #2 of 35 Coffee & Tea in Reykjavik
Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

I went here for some breakfast (coffee and a chocolate croissant), it’s like one block far from the Hallgrimskirkja church, the place is cozy and so good! I ordered a mokka (delicious!). The people who work there are very nice and helpful. I truly recommend this place if you near and if you are cold too haha.

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Couldn't see anything special here. Slightly kitsch. Record player with choice of LP's was unusual. Very basic chairs & tables.

Reviewed 15 October 2017

The coffee was cold and not very tasty in this little coffee place, but the cookie was okey. I would not buy coffee there again.

Reviewed 14 October 2017

I’m a huge, huge coffee snob. I admit it. So whenever I’m in a new city or country, I’m always on the hunt to try out their coffee. Reykjavik Roasters is considered “the best” café in the city, so onto the list it went! It’s very close to Hallgrímskirkja, which meant it was very close to our AirBnB.

We popped in on a Monday morning before our Golden Circle Tour and found a table right away. We ordered some lattes and croissants with butter, jam, and cheese. Side note: I am absolutely obsessed with this simple Icelandic breakfast of bread, jam, and cheese.

The baristas were very professional and friendly. Our coffees came out in a very timely manner and I really enjoyed them. The coffee tastes great without any sugar required and didn’t have a bitter aftertaste. I highly recommend RR!

Reviewed 13 October 2017

Reykjavik, for how cold it is and how many nice bars it has, has surprisingly few independent coffee shops. This is the exception. Centrally located, nice ambience, and good coffee.