“Great Coffee”

Te & Kaffi
Ranked #9 of 35 Coffee & Tea in Reykjavik
Price range: US$3 - US$9
Reviewed 14 October 2017

I want to say Te & Kaffi is kind of an Icelandic version of Starbucks. It’s a fairly popular chain of cafes in the Reykjavik area. I think on Laugavegur there are at least 3 of them! Unlike Starbucks though, their coffee is super good (I’m really not a Starbucks fan…).

I’ve had their iced lattes as well as their Mocha Fraps and both are really good. I even picked up some of their coffee from the Kronan supermarket because I wanted to take some home with me!

My sister is a huge, huge fan of Te & Kaffi and definitely had them more than I did during our week in Reykjavik!

Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

Reykjavik has many excellent coffee places and this is the main coffee chain. They have good sandwiches and the cappuccino is very good. It is also consistently good. The atmosphere is warm and the service is very friendly. The only problem is the price.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

This is a pretty solid coffee chain in Iceland that serves up well crafted drinks. Overall, there are probably better places to go in Reykjavik, but this place will suit you well too.

Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

Vegan boy got a big surprise with soy milk available in the second shop I asked AND they had a not bad vegan pastry to boot.

Very nice, English speaking staff and a very nicely decorated space.

It was raining so I enjoyed the warmth and snack, while eavesdropping on the Icelandic conversations which were of course incomprehensible to me but made the atmosphere even better.

I would hang here often, if I could.

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

I visited which was the first cafe and i like the atmosphere of the cafe as it like book shop with some stuff to sell. I enjoy my cup of coffee for a while my short stop. The coffee was good and the staff was friendly.