“Could Smell the Cinnamon Buns Up the Block!”
Review of Braud & Co

Braud & Co
Ranked #1 of 35 Dessert in Reykjavik
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

My husband and I were looking for a breakfast for our first morning in Iceland. We smelled the cinnamon buns from up the block and were lured in. So delicious, the long line moved quickly, and we were greeted warmly. They then gave us one of the fresh cinnamon buns that had just come out of the oven, piping hot and delicious. An absolute must!

Write a ReviewReviews (1 442)

216 - 220 of 1 442 reviews

Reviewed 28 June 2018

There are a few locations of Braud & Co, but all are good. We popped in several times during our trip because it was easy, convenient, and soooo good! The cinnamon rolls were excellent, but so are their breads. We were traveling with a toddler, so two nights we ate in our hotel room and made a meal out of their bread and cheese. There is no seating in the bakery, so be prepared to grab and go. Definitely worth stopping in.

Reviewed 28 June 2018

place is nondescript and almost missed it while walking past. But what got me was the aroma of freshly baked pastry. Made a few return trips to buy some back pastry back to the apartment. Highly recommended are the cinnamon rolls which i ate almost daily while at reykjavik.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

Ugh, soooo good! We stopped here two of three mornings in Reykjavik for breakfast and I wish I could go again! My husband and daughter enjoyed the cinnamon buns right out of the oven and I had some kind of cheese rectangular pastry which was to die for. Food in Iceland is outrageously priced but we felt Braud & Co was a pretty good deal given the deliciousness. There is only a couple stools inside the bakery but there is a nice corner across the street with plenty of places to sit outside and enjoy your treats. My daughter even met a friendly cat. Definitely stop by!

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Happened to stop in to get some breakfast pastries while we were on our way to Sandholt. Had no idea until right now that it was number 1 on Trip Advisor! It is underrated! Cinnamon roll was heavenly, cinnamon croissant a step below. Try it!

1  Thank RC94065