“We stopped in three different times. It's that good.”
Review of Braud & Co

Braud & Co
Ranked #1 of 74 Quick Bites in Reykjavik
Reviewed 28 June 2018

There are a few locations of Braud & Co, but all are good. We popped in several times during our trip because it was easy, convenient, and soooo good! The cinnamon rolls were excellent, but so are their breads. We were traveling with a toddler, so two nights we ate in our hotel room and made a meal out of their bread and cheese. There is no seating in the bakery, so be prepared to grab and go. Definitely worth stopping in.

Date of visit: June 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1 525)

291 - 295 of 1 525 reviews

Reviewed 28 June 2018

place is nondescript and almost missed it while walking past. But what got me was the aroma of freshly baked pastry. Made a few return trips to buy some back pastry back to the apartment. Highly recommended are the cinnamon rolls which i ate almost daily while at reykjavik.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 27 June 2018

Ugh, soooo good! We stopped here two of three mornings in Reykjavik for breakfast and I wish I could go again! My husband and daughter enjoyed the cinnamon buns right out of the oven and I had some kind of cheese rectangular pastry which was to die for. Food in Iceland is outrageously priced but we felt Braud & Co was a pretty good deal given the deliciousness. There is only a couple stools inside the bakery but there is a nice corner across the street with plenty of places to sit outside and enjoy your treats. My daughter even met a friendly cat. Definitely stop by!

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Happened to stop in to get some breakfast pastries while we were on our way to Sandholt. Had no idea until right now that it was number 1 on Trip Advisor! It is underrated! Cinnamon roll was heavenly, cinnamon croissant a step below. Try it!

1  Thank RC94065
Reviewed 26 June 2018

I'm joining the chorus of voices here to tell you that you should ab-sol-ute-ly go here. Mediocre pastries are easy to make and common to find. Braud does it right. Probably worth the trip to Iceland just for their cinnamon roll or pretzel croissant. What is a pretzel croissant you ask? Welp, I guess you'll have to head to Reykjavik to find out. You can thank me later.

PS - they don't have a full cafe here, just simple coffee and refrigerated drinks so plan to pickup your espresso or cappuccino at a location nearby.

2  Thank hooliganpete