“Great Thai Food in Iceland”
Review of Thai Keflavik

Thai Keflavik
Ranked #5 of 38 Restaurants in Keflavik
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Weather was miserable and due to mobility issues, I wasn’t eager to walk against the stiff wind for a meal. So when we found Thai Keflavik just about a block from our hotel, my husband offered to go grab some takeout. Great option & he was back in a flash with some very good Pad Thai and spring rolls. I wouldn’t say it’s the best I’ve ever had but certainly very good. If you have a craving for Thai and you’re in Keflavik, it’s an easy walk from many of the hotels and guesthouses in the middle of town and well worth a visit. They also do sushi although we didn’t try any. Nonetheless I’d bet it’s quite satisfying as well.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Love the food here! Some of the best Thai food we've had. Service is always fast and friendly. We will certainly be back next time we're in Iceland.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The Good is good.
We spent a Nice time.
Unfortunately, this time no sushis.
The service is fast and serious.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We came for dinner around 9:20pm (it closes at 10pm) on a Wed night. We were the only customers and sat by the window with a nice view of the water. I ordered pad thai with shrimp and my dad got noodles with chicken. We got the food very quickly but they mixed up the chicken and shrimp. The waitress was apologetic and made my dad a new dish bc he doesn’t like shrimp. We both enjoyed our meals very much and the prices weren’t too bad. About 2000 for each dish, and pretty good portions!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We were early for our flight out of Keflavík, so we were looking for restaurants near the airport. This place was great. We shared some spring rolls and fried rice. Both were fresh and had great flavor. They also had a small buffet, we ate a la carte. Restaurant is cute and very clean. Good WiFi.