“Moderately spicy restaurant.”

Ranked #52 of 504 Restaurants in Tampere
Price range: US$12 - US$23
Cuisines: Nepalese
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

It was a visit of about 20people all together . We ordered different type of foods. Some of my friends liked it but personally I compared the taste with the other restaurant in the same city. It was an average taste Indian type of food. Good amount of food was served which seemed sufficient for us. Papadum was given as starters and I enjoyed it. Spice mixing with lamb curry can be better from my point of view.

Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

Visited this restaurant based on the recommendations on tripadvisor. The food was very good! Price was very reasonable and service was good!

Reviewed 20 August 2017

I was disappointed by the offerings and service. There was nothing wrong with the food as such; they have a good range on the menu, and a vegetarian section with plenty of choice for my wife. The dishes come with rice, naan, raita as standard (as opposed to the extra and extra price you have to pay in many places). However, the presentation (all together on metal, cafeteria-style tray) was not great. The sauces for the main dishes were quite sweet, and raita seemed very sweet. Waiter did not seem interested in asking if we wanted more drinks, or desserts, etc., so we just paid up and left. Would not visit again.

1  Thank drpeter54
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

Polite staff, good food and affordable price in Tampere. The place was almost empty so the service was fast. I'd recommend it

Reviewed 26 April 2017

It is quite hard to find good Nepalese food for vegans in Finland. I was flabbergasted by the dishes Katmandu offered. The vegetarian pakaudas were most likely the best version of this dish ever, and their mint chutney is to die for. Palak chana (chick peas, garlic and spinach) was also a bull's eye. Highly recommended! One of the best restaurant meals I have had in this genre.