“Mr”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Villa LauDan

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Sara Loui...
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Mr”
Reviewed 10 July 2016 for a stay in June 2016

Stayed here with my husband, our 3 kids and my mum.
Karen was great, picking us up from the airport and showing us around, recommending restaurants and when we had a problem with the hot water she was straight there.
The villa has been painted since the pictures and the kitchen upstairs taken out and replaced with a double bedroom. The terraces were lovely and we ate all our meals outside. The Kitchen is well fitted out and there is a water filter so no need to buy bottled water.The pool was great for the kids, with a shallow and deep end.
Very close to a supermarket with lots of English brands up the hill or a 10 minute walk from the centre with shops, restaurants, cafes and lidl.
We stayed around the pool most days but the centre was there for teenagers and has a adventure playground for smaller kids. Cafe Glaros has excellent coffee.
The tourist train is handy for the beach or the Thursday market and runs on a loop every hour, good value for €3.
Great location, accommodation and would highly recommend.

12 Jul 2016
Thanks for taking the time to write a review. Glad you had a great time and look forward to greeting you again in the future.
Mark W
Warrington, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
Reviewed 9 December 2015 for a stay in August 2015

This is a great villa.

I was with my partner and little boy and my parents, they all loved the place and I would recommend the villa to anyone with children and extended family to stay.

Karen was really nice and got us settled into the place quickly after picking us up from the airport.

The only thing I would do differently now is hire a car for the week (lots and lots of walking in very, very hot sun).

BUT after all that walking the pool is amazing and a real selling point for this villa, seriously I was in the pool 20 mins after unpacking on the 1st day!!!! It was GREAT.

Liked best: The Pool
Liked least: Lack of TV choice
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
11 Dec 2015
Thanks for taking the time to write about your holiday experience. It was good to hear your response and I hopefully look forward to greeting you again soon.
Mcdonalds...
“Everything we wanted!!!”
Reviewed 12 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015

Thank you Karen for the warm welcome and going that extra mile for us. Giving us a tour of the area, sorting a mobility scooter for my mother in law and recommending some great restaurants. The villa was fantastic and the perfect size for our party size and combination. The pool and the beautiful garden made spending time outside a real pleasure. We are hoping to visit again next year when the weather is warmer and the pool a bit warmer ;-)

Liked best: The pool
Liked least: Only being there a week
Travelling group: Large Group
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
6 Jul 2015
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am glad you enjoyed your stay. This villa does fill up quickly so if planning to visit again next year then it is always good to book in advance. We have many visitors that come every year.
George E
Glenrothes
“Excellent - Perfect Family Villa & Holiday Location”
Reviewed 11 July 2013 for a stay in June 2013

We had a great holiday at this Villa, our 5 grandsons thought it was fantastic and didn't want to leave at the end of the holiday. Shops & beaches are close by with good transport links. Karen Grundenken of Alicante Holiday Rentals was great, she picked us up at the airport and transfered us to the villa. She also gave my wife a tour of the area pointing out where things were, much appreciated. Can't wait to show more pictures of the place to show my friends & family.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The pool was a winner with the kids & sun terraces were well positioned.
Liked least: Some of the exterior lights needed new bulbs.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
BASINGSTOKE
Reviewed 31 May 2012 for a stay in May 2012
person found this review helpful

Liked best: the location
Liked least: the Agent
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
18 Jun 2012
I am sorry to hear about how you did not like the property or the service I provided. I asked on arrival if all was okay with the property which I might add has been fully painted this year inside and out, the installation of a gas water boiler so as the guests have constant hot water at all time, refurbishment to the terraced area and steps to the pool, purchase of new sun beds for the garden area etc. The owners of this property refurbish something every year to maintain the villa to a high standard. Unfortunately sometimes problems crop up where a pipe bursts or a fitting breaks etc and I did respond as quickly as possible and had the problem rectified within one hour. I apolgise if this was not quick enough. Regarding the few things you spoke to me about, I adressed these issues. The dishwasher unfortunately needs to be filled with salt and rinse aid for it to function properly. We do try to ensure this is checked at each change over. Re the request for more towels, I did explain that only one towel per person is provided. Normally this is sufficient as the property has a washing machine for use.

I believe I arrived at the villa before the requested time of 7.45, unfortunately it took me a little longer than normal to check over the property as I found several problems. I apolgise again if this made you late for your journey to the airport. I do aim to provide an excellent service so will ensure that this does not happen again.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$1 002
/ Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing