“Very average”

Ranked #590 of 1 722 Restaurants in Helsinki
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Verry average restaurant with a menu that's been the same for too many years. Once known for great pizzas, these days they tend to be too overly salty so would highly urge not to go for these. Other than pizzas, they have overpriced salad's and a few "tradtional" Finnish dishes. Good selection of beers and nice service push the overall rating to 3* from the 2* I would have otherwise given the place.

Reviewed 20 February 2018

I may not be objective while writing this review as I used to live in Lautasari and it was sort of a family tradition to go there. But I really enjoy the atmosphere and the cuisine -- it has never disappointed me. The colour of the walls may change but the quality always stays at a high level. They claim to have the best pizza in town -- I believe it's true.

Reviewed 23 January 2018

I think i would like this place if I was there just to talk with a friend and let kids play in the small kid´s area. But to eat - no. Food was bit boring. We asked something simple about wine and got no answer. We got red wine straight from the fridge.

Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

Had dinner with a friend. She had been here many times before and recommended pizza. I ordered that (tuna, salami, double-rucola) and I was positively surprised! Fresh and good taste. Atmosphere cozy as one would expect at a local pubish restaurant. Service was ok and reasonably quick (not so many customers at 5pm). One minus: ordered a drink without ice, was delivered with LOTS of ice. Would go again for relaxing bite and gossip with friends.

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

The decorations and service were really nice.

However, dishes did not fullfill our expectations. Our family had one pizza (italiano), special salad and meatballs. Pizza was way too greasy and crust was all wetty. Moreover, salad was floating in vinegar.