US$165
Center Hotel(Gothenburg)
US$82
US$78
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$121/night.

Gothia Towers(Gothenburg)
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$168
US$161
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$178/night.

STF Goteborg City Hotel(Gothenburg)(Great Value!)
US$109
  • Bar/Lounge
First Hotel G(Gothenburg)(Great Value!)
US$128
US$117
Avalon Hotel(Gothenburg)
US$145
US$126
Avalon Hotel
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$167/night.

US$172
US$136
Free cancellation until 29/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$163
US$139
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsgothia towersoutdoor poolhouse dininghouse staffglass floorbest view in townamazing spaamazing hotelrelaxing stayroom servicehot itemsthe ground floorguest servicesnice viewliseberg amusement parkscrambled eggsrooms are spacious
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This hotel has the feel of an office park and shopping mall combined, in the common areas. It's very nice, mind you, not ugly in the least, just not a typical hotel lobby experience.

The rooms are nice. Yes, they are Scandinavian in design, and I had a pretty nice view (although for me, practically any view is ok, so I may not be the best judge).

DO NOT miss the breakfast here! When I say it's exceptional, it's a guy who stays in about 50 hotels every year for the last 30 years that's saying it.

On the food note, however, they are strangely bereft of many normal food items. It's a good menu, but I'm referring to your traditional pasta, burger/steak, chicken finger dishes. I know - boring - but sometimes just what the constant traveler needs, especially 24/7

Speaking of, here's a quirky story. I had fallen asleep in the early evening (jet lag), and woke up around 1am. I was hungry, so I thought I'd see what I could find. I saw that they had a restaurant called "TwentyFourSeven", and was excited by the prospect of a good late-night meal. So I went down the cool glass elevator (where the call buttons actually tell you which door to wait by!) to the shopping mall lobby. It took a minute to find, but I did, and there indeed was light and activity - a hopeful sign!

I said to the host/bartender, "great, you're open!", to which he replied, "yes, until 3am!", which I thought was odd, for a restaurant named "TwentyFourSeven". But at least they were open! But when I asked if I could get something to eat, he said "I'm sorry, the kitchen closes at 11pm. Only drinks." Being good-natured, and not wanting to turn into a scene from "Curb Your Enthusiasm", and thought, "oh well, I'll just get room service, no problem"

But, as Jeremy Clarkson would say, there was a problem. I dug around for the room service menu, only to read that for late night items, please refer to the TV hotel info channel. I dug around for the remote, and eventually the sluggishly responsive device leads me to the right page, and I read the menu. But it was only for the normal hours, 6am-11pm. Then I read that for items "outside of these hours, please call Upper House Guest Services". Wherein I was told that there was "cold food only", and that the very pleasant hostess would call me back, as she had to "run to the restaurant" to see what they had on the menu. Wherein I was indeed called back - 10 minutes later - by another very nice employee who informed me that there was a "misunderstanding, and that, due to renovations, there is no food at all available at this time".

I could have gone into the town and eaten at one of the 2 or 3 places that was still serving, but by this time that wasn't an option. I was starving, so I went into survival mode, and started looking around for mini bar snacks. I found a small box of edibles that consisted of some weird candy, chocolates, mixed nuts, and - the prize - a small bag of potato chips! As I was munching on those, I had a brilliant idea. I called downstairs and asked if they could just send up one or two more bags of those lovely chips. Add a minibar beer and problem solved!

Another 15 minutes later there's a knock, and as I open the door, I'm met with another very friendly and polite gentleman, who hands me some of the same mixed nuts and an orange, and says, "I'm sorry, I couldn't find any chips anywhere".

I was actually more amused more than anything by the whole incident, and they were all very nice about it. But it's the only real issue I had with the place - they need a much better after hours food offering! And, as I said, the breakfast the next day more than made up for any little shortcoming in the late night meals department.

The bell staff is excellent, and have a pretty wickedly precise system worked out, so check out was very easy.

So I'd definitely stay here again, but I would just set an alarm next time so I can eat! And if I had to stay at another place, I'd probably still go over here for breakfast!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Everything was Top notch! Location, flawless spa and service!
Incredible room with everything you could need. The minibar wasn’t so expensive to my surprise as well:)
Probably the best view in Gothenburg as well.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 June 2018

Upper house is an amazing place -- hotel rooms are beautiful and relaxing, staff is extremely kind and helpful and views on the city are spectacular. The spa is a real gem, with an infinity pool, hammam, swedish sauna... all contributing to an extraordinarily relaxing stay!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 May 2018

Best breakfast ever, amazing rooms and view, best spa ever with transparent bottom. Amazing staff and restaurant. Wow! Highly recommended! It will be an unforgetavle experience. And the flower decorations are amazing.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

Wonderfully large rooms with lotsa’ window and light, all in an exceptionally well run hotel. Everything works and if it doesn’t, they fix it (one staffer, “this is Sweden, everything should work”).

Pricey but worth it. Food/ wine expensive, but cheap eats are close enough around for a krona break.

Walkable to the old city, or hop the tram right there in front of the complex.

At least once watch the sunset from the 25th floor reception/bar.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business