Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$121
CheapTicketsUS$121
Trip.comUS$127
Reviews (1 487)
1 487 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
33 - 38 of 1 487 reviews
Reviewed 27 October 2018

Stayed here for 1 night with a group of work colleagues, hotel chosen by our work based on location. The location did suit us, particularly with the water ferry stop being just meters away from the hotel.
Check-in and check-out was very easy.
The hotel and rooms felt very basic to me, no safe in the room, no peep-hole in the door, and whilst the public areas where nicely decorated, the rooms felt very bare. However, the rooms were clean, the bed comfortable, and the room a good size but because of the layout, the rooms were pretty dark and dingy feeling.
When you look down the length of the hotel on each floor, the layout really reminded us of the prison shots from the start of Porridge!
The hotel bar closed quite early, so we ended up sitting in the hotel foyer drinking bottled beer sold to us by reception staff, which didn't feel very premium. Not a lot of choice beer wise.
Breakfast was OK, but very busy and difficult to find a table.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
AndersS2240, Hotelldirektör at Quality Hotel 11 & Eriksbergshallen, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2018

Thank you for taking the time to give us your review. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our public areas and that you liked our rooms overall. Regarding the prison feeling, the design originates from the time when this was a mechanical workshop and when renovating we have tried to maintain as much details as possible to keep the history and memory of it alive. I hope that we will get the chance to welcome you back and so that you are able to experience the atmosphere from this point of view as well.

Reviewed 25 October 2018 via mobile

This hotel has a quirky design and layout which had negatives and positives due to this.

The negatives were the building has quite a cold, industrial feel due to it being a former ship building factory. The hotel room we stayed in had a window but this opened internally in the building so there was no way of getting natural air into the room.

The positives far outweighed the negatives though. The room was a good size and was neatly decorated and we'll maintained. The breakfast had a great range of choices- both in terms of food and drink. You were never made to feel rushed either so could have a nice, leisurely breakfast.

The staff were efficient and helpful. The shuffle board in the reception area was great for socialising in the evening.

It is situated in a v quiet neighborhood on the other side of the estuary to Gothenburg but was very easy and convenient to get the ferry or bus into Gothenburg.

I would recommend the hotel to others and stay there again.

Trip type: Travelled on business
AndersS2240, Hotelldirektör at Quality Hotel 11 & Eriksbergshallen, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2018

Thank you for taking the time to give us your kind review. I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay here with us and that you got the experience of a calm and relaxed atmosphere while eating your breakfast, that is what we are aiming for.
My colleagues will be so happy to hear that you appreciated their efficient and helpful approach. Besides from that, we agree with you, we also love the shuffleboard, it is a great social activity.

I hope that we will get the chance to welcome you back to Gothenburg again.

Reviewed 11 October 2018

it is not the first time and will not be the last time, what can I say, always a pleasure staying at 11.rooms were as expected. breakfast was more then sufficient. very polite personnel. would recommend to all

Date of stay: October 2018
Review collected in partnership with NordicChoiceHotels.com
AndersS2240, Hotelldirektör at Quality Hotel 11 & Eriksbergshallen, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2018

Thank you for taking your time to give us your wonderful review, my colleagues will for sure be very happy to hear you kind words. I can assure you that it is a pleasure for us to have you as a guest as well and I am very glad that we could provide you with the experience you were hoping for once again. We are looking forward to welcoming you back to us, until then we wish you all the best.

Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

The hotel was clean and the servers at the desk were very polite and welcoming when we arrived quite late at night. The breakfast was okay and had quite a selection for a continental breakfast and was set out like a canteen. The room was very clean and sufficient for a weekend away, when we wasn't in the room much. From the city it was about 20mins in a taxi if you don't want to take the ferry. The hotel does have a small pool on the terrace with a sauna and a gym. We did go to use the facilities but there was a few kids in the pool so we went and sat on the small terrace area instead for a little while.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
AndersS2240, Hotelldirektör at Quality Hotel 11 & Eriksbergshallen, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2018

Thank you for taking the time to give us your review. I am glad to hear that you were so well taken care of by my colleagues at the front desk. I am very happy that we could contribute to a nice experience for your weekend away from home and I hope that we will get the chance of welcoming you to Gothenburg again in the future.

Reviewed 30 September 2018

Very friendly staff and the best part is the donation for child trafficking. I used the room only for the nights as I was not at the hotel during the day. I did not get the room service done, instead I donated that amount for a good cause. Thanks for that option.

Review collected in partnership with NordicChoiceHotels.com
AndersS2240, Hotelldirektör at Quality Hotel 11 & Eriksbergshallen, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2018

I am so glad to hear that you appreciated my friendly colleagues and the chance of switching room service to a donation. We are very proud of our work with SWEET DREAMS, aiming towards a better life for the children far from where we are located. Many thanks for your contribution.