Nice hotel with a good location. Good breakfast with a wide range of things to choose from. Drinks, snacks and simple food can be bought in the reception. The hotel also has a gym and conference rooms.More
- Free Wifi
Nice hotel with a good location. Good breakfast with a wide range of things to choose from. Drinks, snacks and simple food can be bought in the reception. The hotel also has a gym and conference rooms.MoreShow less
Thank You for your awesome review!
We booked the suite (not bookable online, so you have to go through the front desk) and it was - hands down - the best designed and most beautiful hotel room I’ve ever stayed in. It was sublime and every single detail fantastically thought out. We LOVED it. We were also greated by a wonderful front desk associate, Johanna, who provided us with the best service I’ve experienced in a Swedish hotel. Our stay was truly wonderful and I can’t wait to return to this exceptionally designed suite. Amazing!
WOW WOW WOW! What an amazing review!!! Thank You so much! This truly means the world to us, especially now in these trying times. I will make sure to tell Johanna about your kind words <3
Tusen tack Lukas-sthlm, varmt välkomna tillbaka snart igen!
I have stayed here for three nights, first time at comfort hotel and probably the last time. Overall it was not really bad, but some things were really annoying.
1. The bed was very, very uncomfortable. It was very soft and I woke up with back pain. If you like soft beds it will be probably awesome, but I thought it was one of the worst beds ever.
2. They only clean the room every four days. You can order extra room cleaning but than you have to tell one day in advance.
3. The toilet flushing has some stupid water saving function which sucks. It might happen that nothing gets flushed down and you end up flushing 5-6 times. Not really environmentally friendly.
4. Cleanliness of the breakfast cutlery was not great. Carefully check the spoons for the cooked eggs, many of them were dirty.
On the bright side: checkout is at noon which is nice compared to many Swedish hotels where it is 11 am.
Dear Toffelberger, Thank you for writing this review.
1. Most of our guests actually like the beds, but I guess we can't make everyone happy.
2. The cleaning, Yes, we do clean the rooms every four days. As you point out... just let us know if you want cleaning every day, no problem!
3. Yes, the toilets have a water saving function! We care about the environment!
4. I am so sorry, that the cutlery wasn't great. I have spoken to the one in charge!
I am happy that You liked the checkout time. On Sundays you can check out until 18.00, if we have availability :)
Very Welcome back!
Over price if compared to what is included and what is not. Breakfast early in the morning is included. Cakes at the lobby not included those were perhaps for congress guests but workers they put cake show to the lobby for showing to all but those were only for some guests. If you want bodylotion/handlotion or fruits they sell but it is not included as usually those are free and included in the room price. Room was ok but window was locked. Hotel is modern but that's all. Location is ok close to riverside and station but 1-2 km distance to the city centre where is restaurants, coffeeshops etc.
The hotel is located very close to the railway station and city centre. Our room was large, clean and comfortable. The staff were friendly and efficient. We particularly enjoyed breakfast where there was a very large selection of food. This hotel seemed very good value for money and we would recommend it!
Dear Winton 1514, thank You for your fantastic review!
Kind Regards Hanna
Stayed in Comfort Hotel on June with my family and from the moment we stepped in to the hotel we were greeted by the staff with friendly smiles. Rooms were very clean and silent. Breakfast was good, offering also gluten free options.
Dear sinis2018, thank You so much for your awesome review!