Lowest prices for your stay
US$174
Free cancellation until 21/08/13
Expedia.comUS$156
Orbitz.com
Agoda.comUS$183
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 February 2020

I was there for work after a very exhausting trip in India. Hotel Staff was very respectful to not disturb me but at the same time was always available when I needed help. Rooms are super cozy and take you back in time with the vintage decor. The only drawbacks were that I really didnt have much space in my room and there is not many options in the breakfast buffet, but maybe that is just nordic style. Staff was very cooperative through email even after I left. Strand made my stay a lot less stressful and tiring than I feared it to be.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 13 November 2019

Arrived late but they contacted me with personal arrangements such as where to get my key, door code etc. Staff very helpful with caking cabs etc. Very personal service, nice breakfast and lovely staff.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 1 September 2019

We booked 2 rooms in this hotel,one was quite good and the second was terrible:very bad bed wihout a decent mattress and I got an awful back ache.Moreover the breakfast was the worst in our 10 days travel in Sweden. I asked for a discount but i never get an answer.

Room tip: Terrible.One room quite good,the other was very bad.
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank llenoi726080
Reviewed 31 August 2019 via mobile

Stayed here for a night after a week of kayakking. Beautiful and quirky hotel, big rooms, comfortable beds, good breakfast, super nice reception staff, and excellent location (only a few minutes walk from the station and a few minutes the other way into the heart of the town center). It's a small hotel, only a few rooms which is part of the charm. Unfortunately they were fully booked the next night so we had to move to a different hotel.

Absolutely would stay here again.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 August 2019

If you want to stay in the City of Norrköping, this hotel is an excellent Choice. The People working there are very kind and the rooms are amazing. You can even have a very nice afternoon tea or coffee. I would go there again

Trip type: Travelled as a couple