Lowest prices for your stay
Agoda.com
US$94
US$82
View deal
Hotels.com
Travelocity
getaroom.comUS$94
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 June 2020

Really bad service and no flexibility at all. They "forgot" to tell me that the normal breakfast was replaced with "take away". I do not want to eat in my car. Also they did not ask for any food allergies - so good luck with that solution. Nope. Do not want to arrive to my meeting with egg on my jacket. Or spots in my face because they served me gluten...

Date of stay: June 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reception S, Receptionschef at Sure Hotel by Best Western Stanga in Linkoping, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2020

Hello Yllinor! I am really sorry that you hade a bad experience at our hotel. Because of the situation with covid- 19 we have to offer take away- breakfast right now but that you didn`t get any information about that when you checked in is not okay, and I apologize for that. We will make everything we can to give you a much better experience if you visit us again.
Kind regards,
Cornelia

Reviewed 3 April 2020

The room was spacious, but old fashion and a bit worn. All facilities worked properly, and the breakfast was good. Even thought the buffet is in a small room, there is sufficient choice. Staff is nice.

City center on 10 minutes walk.

Date of stay: March 2020
Reception S, Receptionschef at Sure Hotel by Best Western Stanga in Linkoping, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2020

Thank you for your review. Welcome back next time you are in Linköping! Kind regards, Sure Hotel by Best Western Stångå

Reviewed 8 September 2019 via mobile

Stayed in this hotel 1 nite early sept
+points
Cheap
Good breakfast with decent choice
Fairly easy to get to
- points
rather surly receptionist
Small rooms withno lift to top floor
No window just a skylight in my room
Parking is expensive about 33 pct oc room price
Free parking only after 6 pm and before 8 am nearby limited space
Train noise at all hours
I'll probably stay in the hotel out of the city next time

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 25 June 2019

Nice location, friendly staff and good breakfast. Hotel is close to City center and it takes just a few minutes to walk. Parking space easy available just outside hotel. The elevator is small but its works.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 13 May 2019

The staff were nice and customer-oriented. good prices in the rooms and overall good standard.
Only for a hotel that does not have three or more stars, it does not mean that it is inferior in quality, but certainly! no luxury was there but good room with good beds and well kept.

Date of stay: May 2019