Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$102
View deal
TravelocityUS$102
CheapTicketsUS$102
Orbitz.comUS$102
Trip.comUS$102
Destinia.comUS$113
TripadvisorUS$102
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 May 2019 via mobile

The hotel is nice and cozy. The staff is helpful and friendly. However, the hotel is in the middle of the square with plainty of restaurants so be prepare for a lot of noise from outside. Unfortunately we got a room with windows from the club/restaurants side and it's imposible to sleep. I don't recommend this hotel for weekend stay if you don't plan to party durring night.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Helen H, General Manager at Clarion Collection Hotel Saga, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2019

Dear Kaja W,

I am glad to read that you find the hotel nice and cozy and the staff helpful and friendly.

You are correct the hotel has a very central location, which means that here are plenty of restaurants and clubs close by. We do also have rooms towards our inner court, please ask for one of them on your next stay.

Helen

Reviewed 26 March 2019 via mobile

It was the first time I stayed at this hotel and it was better than I expected.
Already when checking in (late at night) I was surprised that they offer complimentary coffee/tea, cake and fruit in the lobby. Friendly staff, and the room was like a standard hotel room. Clean and comfortable.
Good location in the city center.
The only thing is maybe the location. The sounds from the street below was quite loud, you could hear the party people pass... I stayed here a Tuesday, but I think for Friday-Saturday it can be quite noisy.
Breakfast with a wide selection offer.
I would definitely stay here again, remembering to bring my ear plugs - just in case... ;)

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Mippson
Helen H, General Manager at Clarion Collection Hotel Saga, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2019

Dear Mippson,

Thank you for taking your time to write a review of your stay at our hotel.

I am glad we were over your expectations. Being a hotel with a smaller amount of rooms means our staff has more time to take care of each single guest. We are one of the most central hotels in Linköping that means that our guests are near everything but also that there is a nightlife outside the window, therefore we also have earplugs to pick up for free at the front desk.

You are welcome back to us anytime!

Reviewed 17 December 2018

This hotel is located right in the center of Linköping. The staff there are very helpful and friendly. Good rooms and a very good breakfast. I have stayded there for more than 50 nights over the last few years and I wouldn't change to another place

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Helen H, General Manager at Clarion Collection Hotel Saga, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2019

Dear hrjannielsen,

Thank you for your for your review and for all the nights you stayed at our hotel. You are welcome back anytime!

Reviewed 2 October 2018

Arrived late evening. Easy to find, garage and quick service. The hotel is located in the town centre, very quiet and there is a lot of restaurants around, Best Western has their own Tapas style restaurant. Lot of visitors, nice people working there! Easy to r3commend

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Johnny C
Helen H, General Manager at Clarion Collection Hotel Saga, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2018

Dear Johnny C,

Thank you for your review. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us.

Reviewed 14 September 2018

Last-minute stay in Linköping and decided to stay at the Best Western. Unfortunately my wife forgot her contact lense solution and the staff tried to help find a place that was still open late. When we couldn't find any place, the went so far as to boil some water for us to make an "emergency" solution. Just really friendly and service oriented. Clean and comfortable rooms and a great night's sleep. Woke the next morning to a high quality breakfast. Overall a great team!

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Tim C,

I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us and got to experience our personalized service as well as our fantastic breakfast.

Kindest,