“Recommend this property”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Casa Willow

Quesada Entrance Arches
Guardamar Promenade
Guardamar Beach
Guardamar Beach
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

yot75
Northallerton, United Kingdom
“Recommend this property”
Reviewed 10 August 2014 for a stay in August 2014

My first ever stay in a villa.. (my 5 year old and me)

I was met by the owners agent, who was extremely helpful and english/speaking. (Although I didn't use it, part of the welcome pack I received included a 'shopping list' request, where the agent would stock the villa with any foods that I requested from the shopping list.. I thought this was a great idea!)
Communications with the owners prior to rental, and agent throughout my stay, was excellent. It's a lovely 3 bed villa, with air conditioning in every room! Clean and spacious. Plenty of linens/towels. Private enclosed area just outside the back door and roof terrace were also great, with plenty of seating if you need it, and tables on each.. although at this time of year, the sun was a little too fierce for my little one to spend much time in these areas, but as a sun worshipper, it was good for me :)

We spent quite alot of time at the lovely sized, well maintained, shared pool where there were parasols and benches, which again was great for the afternoon sun.

About 10-15 minute walk to Quesada where there are bars and shops. Similar walk to one of the local supermarkets. Similar stroll to the Aqua park, which looked great for all ages.
Rojales is a little further away, perhaps 15-20 minute walk, but if you like to be out walking, then you will enjoy having a wander. There are a few eating places here too and a few shops.
About a 20 minute journey by car to Guardarmar, lots of bars, restaurants, shops and the beach.

Whatever type of holiday you enjoy - relaxing or getting out and exploring, there is plenty of both to be enjoyed here. You would obviously get to see alot more if you could hire a car, but for my 5 year old and me, walking and spending time at the pool was enough.

I highly recommend this villa.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
16 Aug 2014
Thanks very much for your positive review and I hope you both had a good holiday.
Best regards,
Gerry
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing