“Incredible Lunch!”

Da Peppe Ristorante
Reserve with
Da Peppe Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #112 of 3 393 Restaurants in Stockholm
Price range: US$11 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Gamla Stan & Riddarholmen
Description: In the Old Town and Vasastan you find our restaurants with authentic Italian menu. Good food, dating from Italy along with an authentic environment creates Ristorante da Peppe and Ristorante Da Peppe Due a unique dining experience. Our location in the Old Town and Vasastan is perfectly suited for a rewarding business lunch with colleagues.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My husband selected this Italian restaurant for our lunch. Am I glad he did! I ordered salmon, perfectly prepared, on a bed of cabbage with an AMAZING cream sauce! I also had a salad with honey dressing that was delicious and unique. I did not offer to share anything with my husband! It was an incredible meal!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The staff were very polite, the meals were fine. We were seated on the terrace. There was a great choice ob the menu. Even the toilet was clear. The prices were moderate. So there are everything together make me offer this place.

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

Ate outside. Great food and service, The half lobster and pasta is fantastic. The server paired it with a terrific Italian wine and it was all really superb. Excellent location.

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

Great service and fantastic food. Pizza and pasta went down as best as you can find in Italy. Prime location with views over city outstanding. Eat outside if weather Permits. Will definitely come back here.

Reviewed 29 May 2018

This is a great pizza restaurant and visited during my last two visits to Stockholm and I will certainly come again during my next visit. Wonderful toppings and great flavours of pizza. I also really enjoy the beef carpaccio too. Service was very friendly and attentive.