Reviews (3 105)
1 141
1 273
1 141
1 273
All reviews arlanda express central station windowless room without windows nice hotel old town gamla stan airport train excellent location breakfast buffet standard room within easy walking distance rooms are small t centralen nice breakfast city centre yogurt
36 - 41 of 3 105 reviews
Reviewed 27 July 2018

The bed was so small that my boyfriend slept on the floor 2 out of 3 nights. No aircondition, it was about 30 degrees celcius in the room. The bed would break if you even try to move to much, so we couldn’t have sex on the whole stay.

Good breakfast!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with NordicChoiceHotels.com
Catharina B, Guest Experience Manager at Hotel C Stockholm, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2018

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We apologize you were not satisfied with your stay and will I will personally forward your feedback to responsible departments so they may address the situation with the team and ensure we deliver outstanding service and presentation.

Wishing you a fantastic summer and a warm welcome back!

Kind Regards,
Catharina

Reviewed 21 July 2018

Great location, good breakfast and friendly staff. Nice rooms! No problem to stay with kids. I will recommend this hotel to everyone. Close to the city and all attractions and public transportation. Great place!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with NordicChoiceHotels.com
Catharina B, Guest Experience Manager at Hotel C Stockholm, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2018

Thank you for your detailed feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience! We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to welcome both you and your kids back again!

Have a fantastic summer!

Reviewed 18 July 2018

I was very happy with our stay at Hotel C in Stockholm. The location was perfect with the hop on hop off bus right on the corner, walking distance to old town and many other places. The rooms were very nice and the breakfast was excellent.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Catharina B, Guest Experience Manager at Hotel C Stockholm, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2018

Dear Amber,

My name is Catharina Borgström and I work as Guest Experience Manager at Hotel C Stockholm.

Thank you for your detailed feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Hope to welcome you back again soon. Wishing you a fantastic summer Amber!

Catharina

Reviewed 15 July 2018

I stayed here for only one night while I was in Stockholm for the weekend. The location is absolutely perfect, right by the central train station and next to the Arlanda Express. The room I had was small but efficient and comfortable. Cleanliness wasn't phenomenal, but I had a good experience and would stay here again.
The breakfast was awesome, lots of options. The Ice Bar is just downstairs, which is definitely worth visiting. The bar has some nice wines and they were showing the World Cup matches, which was nice. Staff was friendly and helpful. Checking in and out was quick, and I was able to leave my luggage at the hotel while exploring the city.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Catharina B, Guest Experience Manager at Hotel C Stockholm, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2018

Dear Szilvi,

Thank you for taking the time to rate our hotel. We take pride in our service culture and this kind of feedback gives us even more confident to "keep up the good work". I will personally forward your positive feedback to the relevant department. Also, we always take our time to listen to constructive feedback.

Wishing you a fantastic summer Szilvi!

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for two nights. Check in time was 3 p.m. and we needed to wait until 2:30 to go to our room. Very modern, small 2 double bed room.mJust 60 steps from the Arlanda express station in downtown Stockholm. Very modern room. No air conditioning so we opened the window on a hot week in July because the room was warm and stuffy. That really helped so we really didn’t need the a.c. It was noisy with the window opened. The room safe was broken. WiFi worked extremely well on the 6th floor. The best part of this hotel was the breakfast buffet.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Bernard, thank you for your detailed feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. Also, we always take our time to listen to constructive feedback.

Hope to welcome you back again!