Reviews (1 669)
1 671 results
All reviews rooftop bar sun deck central station arlanda express perfect location modern style corner room without windows gamla stan old town well located hotel city hall airport bus hotel guests great bar comfortable beds business trip
141 - 146 of 1 671 reviews
Reviewed 26 February 2018

I stayed for 3 weeks at Scandic Continental and it was a very pleasant stay. The rooms I stayed in were rather small, but this did not bother me since they were very quiet.
Also, the breakfast was very good and the most diversified I saw ever in a hotel, including gluten free/lactose free food and a large range of fruits, even watermelons although it was February.
The staff was also very friendly and they chit chat and remembered me although there was a lot of people staying there. I especially enjoyed talking with Clemecia from the Market restaurant who was always very attentive to details and always had a good work or compliment to say; a very nice and enjoyable person!
I would come back!
PS: The location is excellent, near the Old Town and also right above a metro station, therefore all links are near.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Sussie L, Informationsansvarig at Scandic Continental, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2018

GreetingsSilvia C, and thanks so much for the terrific review!
We feel privileged that you chose to spend your three week stay with us.
I'm so glad to hear that you enjoyed our central location, quiet rooms, breakfast buffet and staff all met your expectations. We will forward your positive feedback to our team members including Cemencia.
We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to stay with us again very soon.
Kind regards,

Reviewed 26 February 2018

Nice and modern rooms and a good gym as well. The breakfast was great with a lot of options and really tasty in a relaxing environment. The hotel gym was a really good bonus, tidy and clean with good equipment. Good value for the money. I will stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with ScandicHotels.com

Dear Isabella.
Thank you for taking the time to reflect and share your recent experience from your latest visit with us. I'm delighted to hear that you enjoyed so many aspects of your stay, specially the gym facilities.
I am looking forward to welcome you back to us soon again.
Sincerely

Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

The room 1006 is small but functional, wifi is excellent, and regarding the bathroom, the toilet paper is of inferior quality and there is no bidet - unforgivable for a US 250 per night. What impressed me most was tall mirror with built-in electronic editing: a latch at 1,60m on the right hand side keeps the image during 30s. I used my iPhone to shoot the image, but I have learnt, we could send it to the reception. The system is a Finnish patent pending. I am almost 80ys old and looked 40...

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Camila C, Informationsansvarig at Scandic Continental, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2018

Dear Jorge,
Thank you for your feedback. We are really glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you soon again.
Kind regards, Camila

Reviewed 16 February 2018

Ive had an excellent stay in the best location possible. A very nice room witg fabulous view and service all around. The rooftop bar was very nice and well visited. The breakfast area and ambiance excellent!

Review collected in partnership with ScandicHotels.com
Sussie L, Informationsansvarig at Scandic Continental, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2018

Thank you very much for you kind words and sharing it with us, we appreciate it. I am thrilled to see that you enjoyed your stay with us to such an extent and hope that you will join us for another Stockholm-visit soon.
Welcome!
Kind regards, Sussie

Reviewed 13 February 2018

My visit to Stockholm was for a high pressure business trip with multiple meetings in the Central Station area , and we used the Caldo Coffee facility as a central point to meet and to recharge between meetings - the irrepressible personality of Clemencia as a drawcard to attract return custom could never be overvalued.
we will return to Caldo on our next visit later this year.
Regards, Mark Kaplan.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Sussie L, Informationsansvarig at Scandic Continental, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2018

Greetiing Mark.
What a great review. We are thankful and delighted that you enjoyed your visit in Stockholm and especially our Caldo Coffee facility. This is exactly how we hope that foreign and resident guests use our hotel - as a meeting point. We are indeed priveledge to have this central location and we look forward seeing you here again later this year. Thanks again. I'll make sure to forward your greeting to our wonderful Clemencia.
Wish you a warm welcome back!