“wonderful food”

Turkish Kitchinn
Ranked #1 of 24 Restaurants in Hockley
Price range: US$15 - US$52
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Visited here with my mum and wasn't sure she would like it but she loved the food. beautifully presented and very tasty. The staff are friendly and helpful. definitely worth a visit.

1  Thank Kim C

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

We visited Turkish kitchen on 14/6 for our 18 wedding anniversary, there was a party of 7 of us!
This was my in laws first visit to a Turkish restaurant, so wanted it to be a lovely experience as we love Turkish food and have tried many Turkish restaurants in Essex! The reviews were very good so thought we wud try this one!

First thing I would say is our waiter/server wasn’t very friendly, we were all very polite and when asking questions about the menu, he really didn’t seem interested!
My father in law wanted chicken and lamb shish, but the waiter said u have to have the full mixed grill. So rather than make it awkward that’s wot he ordered, but was a bit of a waste as he couldn’t eat it all!
The food was very nice and tasty, and lots of it! The salad and rice was delicious! As was the beads and dips to start. My daughter and husband had the kleftico and said it was very good!
The kids ordered chocolate brownies for dessert and they said it was very nice but would of been nicer if warm!
Another guy came over to take our plates and he was so much more friendly! If only he had served us from the start I think the experience would of been much better! Unfortunately
I won’t be rushing back!

Reviewed 23 June 2018

This time we visited as a family of seven - both young and old - and everyone had a great meal. The service is fantastic - very friendly and efficient. And the food is even better - I had the best octopus I have ever eaten. We will be back.

1  Thank GaryHLondon
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Lovely place for a quick meal food comes up very quick so if your not in a rush just order starters first eat it then order mains 15-20 mins after as it comes out 5mins after! Staff really lovely. Food really lovely couldn’t fault it. You get free bread dips and olives which are lovely. We went in at 5pm lots of family’s with small children so if you want quite go later.we will return loved the beer good luck Turkish kitchen

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

Really nice atmosphere with friendly staff. The food was very tasty and presented with style. Looking forward to going back again.
I don’t know how busy it is during the week but we had to book for Saturday.

1  Thank Jack W