See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

This is maybe the terrible Hotel in tje center of Malmö. I could not find other hotels in the area so now I know why this was possible to stay in...do not stay here. The Hotel is very old and the breakfast is included but there are no breakfast as you can speak off, se the pictures...terribly!
First an last time I stay in this Hotel.

Date of stay: June 2017
Reviewed 10 September 2016

Old style hotel, seems to be back in the sixties. Smelly. Tiny room and bathroom, very basic, but clean. Poor breakfast in a minimal room, which includes the area to clean dishes. If you arrive early in the early morning nobody is there to help if needed (a Japanese lady washed her own dishes as it was not clear whether there was a service..). You have to pay in advance, when I arrived the credit card machine did not work due to a problem on the telephone line, and I had to wait half an hour before I was allowed to enter the room without paying in advance and after I was asked to withdraw cash money. For that prize I expect a better service even by a little star hotel.

Room tip: room facing towards the internal yard are silent
Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Maddalena B
Reviewed 19 July 2016 via mobile

My fault, I did not look for a room in Malmo until very late and ended up paying $152 USD for one night for this supposedly 2* star hotel (but should really be 1* star hotel.)

Our first impression was the terrible odor from lobby...must be coming from the bags of fertilizer stacked up there or the dog? I am not sure. Even the bathroom has a weird, stinky smell too.
There is NO breakfast which is odd about how there is a recent review of this hotel being a cost bed and breakfast. It is definitely not !
There are no toiletries except a couple of soap packets.

There is no air conditioner so Windows have to be opened, and it is noisy outside.

The old man in the front desk is pleasant but I will not stay here again.

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank SF_Junketeer
Reviewed 15 June 2016

Breakfast is very very basic. You get milk, cornflakes, bread, cheese and boiled egg. Sometimes the boiled egg is used from previous day. No kitchen so don't expect any cooked food.

Good Location
Quiet mostly, away from the main street. Yet you can hear loud noises from the street in the morning.
Rooms are good with basics. Neat and Clean.
Person at the front desk is very helpful and warm. A plus. They have a lovely dog too.

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Rajiv R S
Reviewed 26 October 2015

Slightly expensive but I booked at the last minute. Room was clean and facilities as advertised, so no complaints. Breakfast buffet was good. The owner/manager was really nice. A bit like it gives you what it says on the box. I would stay there again.

Date of stay: October 2015