All reviews train station old town hot choices wifi works tea coffee single room family room stayed two nights city centre recommend this hotel an upgrade breakfast room lovely hotel perfect location hotel is located great breakfast square
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Location is really good, Crew its friendly, Price is really reasonable when stay hotel, room its okay size and clean, wifi works like 8.5/10, room its kettle and coffee/tea, also its free coffee machine in breakfast room and that is nice service, minibar, its quiet place when i stay, only breakfast room its pretty small and everything is small amount there when few people take it food its empty really fast and need wait somebody bring more food. My opinion is if single room price is max 65-70€ then sure.. Anyway i need recommend this hotel.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 March 2018

I've stayed here twice already, because the hotel is in a perfect location (5min across the street from the central station), the rooms are comfortable, the staff friendly and the breakfast is fabulous!! The first time we where just two of us (my daughter and I) and had a room on the second floor, looking out to the back yard. It was little but very comfortable, clean and so quite! The second time we where travelling in 4 (2 of my daughters, a little 8-months old grandchild and me). The gave us a family room in the older part of the hotel. Very spacious (two rooms, with one double bed and one double sofa bed). The bathroom was huge!
The coffee/tea machine is working day a night and you will find cookies available also. This is so appreciated specially when you get back after kilometers of walking around Malmö, and it is November (as the last time we visited).
There is also two courtyards where you can have breakfast, but each time we where there it was to cold to sit outside (pity, because it looked really really nice)
The only negative thing I can say is the some difficulties we had with our baby carriage (Bugaboo) which is rather large. We had some difficulties getting up to our room which was located in the far end of a narrow corridor (behind the breakfast room and the kitchen). There are also some stairs to get there.
I will certainly return!

Room Tip: It doesn't matter, also the rooms looking out on Norra Vallgatan (very busy road) are quite.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 January 2018

A great little hotel in the centre of Malmo near (opposite) the central railway station and only 5 minutes walk from the historical areas. I stayed in one of the single 'cabin' rooms. Though not large, the room was well furnished, comfortable and very clean. The bed was excellent; really soft. The free water is a nice touch. Speedy and reliable internet connection. Breakfast was a good mixture of hot and cold food. There is parking on the streets surrounding the premises (free after 6.00pm and Sundays). Would recommend.

Room Tip: Good cabin rooms
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 January 2018

This super great hotel is really close to the Malmo centraal station and to the city center of Malmo. It offers great view, great breakfast and very nice and helpful staff. I recommend everyone to stay with this hotel!

Room Tip: All rooms are great!
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

Had an enjoyable night staff very friendly good value for money great breakfast ideal central location close to the railway station the eating square and St Peters church waterfront views compact but efficient rooms.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple