All reviews bishops arms nice pub great location waffle maker bacon and eggs the hotel is ideally situated breakfast room comfortable bed easy walking distance wifi connection central station stayed here for one night restaurants and bars yogurt gym sweden city
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for 4 nights as part of our 2 weeks holidays in Sweden. It was a great base to explore Skåne.
The hotel is in walking distance to the central station and the historic sightseeing spots in downtown.
Our room though on the small side was comfy and had all the amenities.
The breakfast room feels a bit dark but is big enough to make you comfortable and enjoy the fairly well stocked buffet.

Stayed: June 2018
Reviewed 22 May 2018

I have stayed at the Elite Plaza before and had excellent service ... this time was no different ... staff are very helpful and friendly. I requested one of the rooms I had stayed in previously and that was no problem. Rooms are always clean and well maintained.
The Hotel is Ideally situated in the centre of Malmo and there is a major bus terminal very close to the front door.
Breakfast is very nice with a nice selection of cold and warm food and a waffle maker !!

A lovely hotel to stay in.

Room Tip: Many rooms ask for what you want and they will have a choice.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

Received a very warm welcome upon arrival from the receptionist and this was mirrored by all staff I met. Rooms have every facility you could need and very clean. Laundry is handed to reception in morning and ready to collect every evening when you return. Breakfast is excellent, more than enough options to please everyone. The bishops is the bar/restaurant connected to the hotel - the evening meals are great and the bar staff are fantastic

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 May 2018

I've recently spent three weeks staying at this hotel for business and overall I'm satisfied with my stay.

The hotel is conveniently located within easy walking distance from Malmö central station. It's centrally located, so there's plenty to see and do near the hotel.

The rooms are spacious and generally clean and the beds are comfortable. The rooms are equipped with hair dryers, ironing boards, sewing and shoe polishing kits and a number of other items were available at the reception desk.

Some rooms are carpeted, so if you have allergy problems, that might be worth noting. You should also note that some rooms have bath tubs and others showers, so if you have a preference, state it when booking.

The breakfast is very nice and has everything that you expect, from bacon and eggs to yoghurt and fruits. Most of the dishes are as well made as can be expected.

While there is a gym, it's rather sparsely equipped. There are a couple of treadmills, a cross trainer and a bike, and a few weights.

The hotel staff was friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Sara K, Receptionschef at Elite Plaza Hotel Malmo, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2018

Dear Hampus S,
Thank you so very much for sharing you experience from you stay with us. I´m glad to hear that you are satisfied and I think your post gives a lot of valuable information to other guests, so thank you for that.
I hope to see you back again sometime!
Best Regards
Sara

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Hotel is very clean and rooms are nice. I like the extra security in the elevators and the rooms. Front desk staff is very friendly and helpful with any questions. Goes above and beyond to be helpful.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Elite Hotels of Sweden
Sara K, Receptionschef at Elite Plaza Hotel Malmo, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2018

Dear kplatt690972,
Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback. I´m so glad to hear you saying that our staff goes above and beyond to help. That is exactly what I want them to do. Thank you for charing your nice words with us.
I wish you nice day and hope to see you again soon!
Kind Regards