“Nice atmosphere ”
Review of Malmo Saluhall

Malmo Saluhall
Ranked #2 of 22 Shopping in Malmo
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

A very nice atmosphere with cosy little shops with all kinds of food that you can buy to bring back home A variety of restaurants We sat outside and it was easy to find a vacant seating

All reviews
in 3 reviews
"restaurants"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 11 April 2018

I had the typical falafel (yes, falafel is a big thing in Malmo) at the place called Falafel and Burgers. They don't accept cash so make sure you take card that doesn't charge you extra when using it abroad! The best shop there is FAVVO GLASS - i had the best ice cream of my life - just try the coconut flavour!!

Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

I stopped by for my first time in Sweden at this market and sat down at the Papi restaurant booth and immediately felt welcome. I ordered the special Ragu with pig chin and enjoyed my meal while also conversing with Victor the chef whom is extremely friendly and polite. We chatted for about 10 minutes and I could tell he was a genuinely nice person and I would be happy to come back here again. I didn't feel rushed at all and The other waiter was happy to translate the menu to English for me

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

I have been to quite a few foodmarkets, but this is so far the best. Not big, but great stalls, very clean and nicely designed. Much better than the ones in Copenhagen.

See more reviews
Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

This food hall is housed in a hip post industrial building with a modern rust coloured extension just off a diversion from nearby central station.

The hall has a selection of stalls selling products to be either taken home or to be eaten in the sunny yard outside. It's not huge like Londons Borough market but it covers the basics of gastronomy. I had lunch at Holy Green which served a very satisfying Buddha bowl of vegan food. The ice cream stall is also worth visiting just for the liquorice ice cream which is made next to the counter.