“Pop into the Countryside”
Review of Thurleigh Farm Centre - CLOSED

Thurleigh Farm Centre
Reviewed 21 April 2016

A tandem ride took with a local cycling club took me to this beautiful location. A fantastic and welcome break! Cafe, wc, and a good afternoon out for families.

Reviewed 25 December 2015

Everything to teach children the majesty of animals, the sanctity of nature and joy of play (run by genuinely wonderful people) but due to far less wholesome alternative attractions - it closed!

1  Thank www877
Reviewed 25 September 2015

Went on to your website this morning (Friday 25th Sept) as we have three of our grandchildren coming to stay next week from North West London, and the first place they always want to go to is "THE FARM"

It is such a shame that you are closing down, we would bring our grandchildren to you every time they visited, and it was so nice to see them running around and enjoying themselves in such a safe place. We would arrive at just after 10 and leave about 4 with three very happy tired children, in fact last time they stayed for a week, we came twice, so much better to be in the open air, than playing on their play stations, or hand held gadgets.

We wish you all the best in your future, and will miss "THE FARM" as our first choice of where to go for the day.

2  Thank Jacandhow
Reviewed 4 September 2015

Went here 3 sept 2015 ,not very impressed,expensive for what there was,poor on the animals meaning not many.gives this great website what a let down ,my 5 year old liked it esp the bouncy castle and soft play .i might as well gone to local soft play for 5£.
The staff are lovely,very helpful.toilets were clean but the whole place does need a bit of doing up.

See more reviews
Reviewed 1 September 2015 via mobile

Took my 2 year old and my niece and nephew, 7 years old and almost 4. When you first enter is is a surprise to see the soft play right at the entrance. Then once you tear kids away there is a great outside space, loads of different areas to play with different themes. Definitely a great day out for younger kids. The 7 year old loved itbut had it been my other 7 year old nephew he would have found it all a bit young for him.

We had drinks and chips at the cafe, they were alright. Didn't really look at rest of menu. Was surprised I ly loos near the entrance were outside so you had to leave the building to get to them...not great if it was raining.

They had close encounters with all sorts of creepy insects and animals but for a farm. there wasn't much empahasis on the animals like other places we have even to, I forgot we were at a farm centre at one point. Will definitely be taking my little one again soon.

1  Thank chazlambi