“vvvvwow”
Review of Urten

Urten
Ranked #542 of 2 786 Restaurants in Copenhagen
Price range: US$20 - US$31
Neighbourhood: Indre By (Inner City)
Description: Urten serves a three course veggie menu thursday-saturday evening, inspired by classic italian and french cooking. Our kitchen is vegan, and Menu changes every week. We are at Atlasbars upper floor, with a charming view of the old latin quarter.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Amasing flavours , cuteatmosphere and very chsrming chef
The flavours are amacing
Had two starters and main and I think I had a vegasem

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

The place is really cozy and nicely decorated, inviting you to sit down and have a meal in a relaxing atmosphere. One can choose between two startes,two mains, and two desserts. I had tomatoes stuffed with a variety of purees, and these were full of flavour (the tomatoes themselves were ok for Denmark). The main was the best mushroom sttoganoff ever, with a mixture of mushrooms (and so flavours and textures) served with mashed potatoes and a great tomato sauce. The dessert was a lovely cashew nuts tiramisu, that I finished with pleasure even though I dislike nuts in sweets (yes, I am trying to say that it was That Good). Would totally visit again at a different season to see what's on offer.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

For a city that is not really veg friendly, Urten certainly starts to make up for that. The atmosphere is cosy and friendly and the awesome menu has enough to satisfy.

Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

Great tastes, friendly service and cute room, a little hard to find. Great vegan friendly dishes. Overall good experience!

Reviewed 12 December 2017 via mobile

I was in Copenhagen far a few days with a vegan friend, and we quickly realised that almost all restaurants described as 'vegetarian' or 'vegan-friendly' on Tripadvisor did not have any vegetarian options, let alone vegan ones. So we decided to try Urten, knowing there would be a lot more choice for my friend!
The restaurant is lovely and cosy, with friendly and attentive staff. I am not a vegan and this was the best meal I had during our time in Copenhagen. The chef took the time to talk to us and explained that the menu changes regularly and that the night we were there was the first night of a new menu. He was anxious to know what we thought, and the care and pride that he takes in the food was obvious. My verdict: excellent! Even if you are not a vegan you should consider visiting Urten, you may just be surprised!