“Best food I've ever had!”
Review of Noma

Noma
Ranked #18 of 2 786 Restaurants in Copenhagen
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Christianshavn
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Best food in the nordics. By far. It's such an interesting experience to eat here. It's expensive and you have to book early to get in, sure. But it's so worth it. Best food I've ever eaten.

1  Thank Rune A
Write a ReviewReviews (1 525)

8 - 12 of 1 525 reviews

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Actually if a visit from the past (approximately 3 years ago) I have forgot to post. We where invited on a kind of Wild Card”, 2 weeks before from a girlfriend who dealing with high class wine (including Noma) who asked us if we would join her (and YES, we did !). It was absolutely fantastic, we might get a bit spoilt because of the inside relationship, but maybe not). We went of a guided tour to see the kitchen (different floors) and suddenly the fire alarm went on. Afterwards we stayed outside in the rain with a waiting holding an umbrella for the heavy rain, and another one serving some wine in the waiting time (in the meantime the firework department was taking action inside the kitchen area (nothing dangerous or big disaster was going on).
The best restaurant quality experience ever (the picture is from the meal with ants on).

2  Thank dlotche
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was very lucky when I succsseed to reserve table for four. Dinner was something that I did not experience before. there were not waiters, food was served by cooks. 22 course menu perfectly paired with wine. On the end kitchen tour. Worth of money.

2  Thank JurajSembera
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Each dish (all of them fish) in their 15 course menu was entirely in keeping with the best of the season, was fantastic and each one served on one-of-a-kind dishes. Some were razor clams, cured trout roe and eggs, pear and roasted kelp ice cream, cloudberries and pine cones. Wonderful service with staff outnumbering the guests and fabulous welcome and tour of the new (with ample room to expand) facilities. Best of the best in our gastronomic trip!

1  Thank StrategistToronto
Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

Noma is definitely worth a five-star review, I mean, if there were more stars, I would definitely give it all the stars.

We had lunch here on May 18th and I would have to say it was the best dining experience I ever had (even better than EMP). My husband was very lucky to get a reservation for their seafood menu in the short window that we were in Copenhagen. We were welcomed quite enthusiastically by the kitchen staff as we entered the restaurant. I was quite surprised by this and actually felt a little bad because we took our time taking photos by the door before we entered. We were then led to our table in the beautiful, bright dining room. Every single dish that they brought out was amazing. There were so many memorable dishes - the roe, the fresh scallop, the sea cucumber - everything tasted amazing and all were beautifully presented. I had a bottle of wine while my husband tried the juice pairing. The service was very attentive and professional, yet still seemed friendly and genuine enough. We got a tour at the end of the meal and they even gave us little trinkets to take home and remember them by.

All in all, this was a great experience that I will not soon forget. I hope someday we will be fortunate enough to return.

1  Thank buttercup1211