Tivoli Hotel(Copenhagen)
US$163
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$193/night.

US$316
US$275
  • Breakfast included
US$187
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$212/night.

US$172
US$217
US$187
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

Ibsens Hotel(Copenhagen)
US$172
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$198/night.

Copenhagen Admiral Hotel(Copenhagen)
Book now, pay at stay
US$181
US$168
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$281/night.

66 Guldsmeden - Guldsmeden Hotels(Copenhagen)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$132
Official Site
US$163
US$148
Official Site
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$195/night.

US$438
US$420
Reviews (1 170)
1 170 results
All reviewsstrip clubtivoli gardenstrain stationdanish restaurantcentral courtyardnice hotelhop on hop off buswithin walking distancetwo blocksbreakfast was excellentwet roombreakfast staffthird floorbaltic cruisefresh fruitbreakfast roomwould stay here again
5 - 10 of 1 170 reviews
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

A good location. Very pleasant and helpful staff. Good breakfast selection in morning. Older decor in hallways. Nice size bathroom for a European hotel. Free water in rooms. Security entrance in evenings.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Birgitte M, Front Office Manager at Best Western Hotel Hebron, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for your review here at Trip Advisor.
We are pleased to hear that you had a great stay, and that you liked the hotel and its location.
We wish you a wonderfull summer.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We were so pleased that so many at the front desk were helpful and even seemed delighted to help us with our many questions. They went out of the way to assist us in getting tickets to the opera. Fredrick at the front desk was exceptional. It was fun for us to make efforts to thank them in Danish and then let them speak such wonderful English back to us.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you very much for your review here at Trip Advisor.
We are pelased to hear that our staff were friendly and helpfull, and that you with their help had a wonderfull experience here in Copenhagen.
We wish you a nice summer.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The staff were very friendly, from the front desk to the breakfast room staff, so that is the reason my rating is so high. Also, hotel is very centrally located near the train station (three stops from the airport) and the tourist area, so that is a plus.

However, it's important to note that if this hotel were located in the states (US) it would be considered a motel. Rooms were very plain and noticeably dated (cracks in the wall, carpet buckling, peeling paint). The sheets on my bed had many hairs and dust on them when I arrived. Not actually a mattress on the bed, more of a 1-inch thick mattress topper that moves freely on the bed spring. Floor has really worn carpet with stains, chairs are wobbly. Restroom seemed somewhat modernized, minus the shower floor that doesn't allow for water to drain properly. There is a "gentleman's club" right next door, and while the occupants can't be heard, the folks leaving it and standing outside drinking CAN be heard all the way into the morning hours. There is no air condition, so you'll swelter with the windows open, or have to open them and enjoy the revelry outside.

My flight was delayed due to weather upon arrival, so much so that I wound up arriving the next day. I contacted the hotel (through Expedia); the hotel informed me that they would hold the room but wouldn't be adjusting the prepaid amount to reflect the shorter stay. When I return for my next work trip, I won't stay here.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the street are louder
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for your review here at Trip Advisor.
I am really sorry to hear that you did not like the room. I completely agree with you that carcks and peeling paint is not acceptable. We will fix this immediatly. The size however is standard for Copenhagen, and can not be changed. Helgolandsgade is one of the quiet steets in Copenhagen, but of cause we can make no guarantees as we are in the City Center, and I can read that your night was a bit different, and I am sorry to hear so.
I hope your trip forward had no more plane delays, and that you after all had a wonderful vacation.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed at the Hotel Hebron for two nights while in Copenhagen with a group of friends. The hotel was brilliant.

It is a 5 minute walk from the station. The public area are lovely, obviously newly decorated. The hotel has an open courtyard in the centre with seating which is where we congregated most days. You can get drinks and snacks here too.

The rooms are slightly tired but have got everything you need, the beds are comfy and the rooms are quite spacious. We also had a room that overlooked the courtyard which was nice.

The hotel is in a great location and an easy walk to Tivoli gardens, the train station and into the Center of the city.

You can hire bikes from the hotel, which we did.. probably one of my favourite things we did.

The hotel were also happy to store our luggage when we arrived early and didn’t need to leave until late.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Sian H
Birgitte M, Front Office Manager at Best Western Hotel Hebron, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Thank you very much for your review here at Trip Advisor.
We are pleased to hear that you had a wonderfull stay. I agree that getting around by bike is just perfect in Copenhagen. We have bicycle paths everywhere, and you do not have to wait for busses and trains. The only thing to remember is that there will be a lot of other bikes at the paths, but I am glad that you enjoyed your trip.
We wish you a great summer

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

Much better than I expected!! Good location, great staff, aways clean and pleasant and they have the cutest little courtyard for just sitting and relaxing!

The breakfast was always good and varied. I actually have no real complaints. Got much more than I paid for.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Veronica d
Birgitte M, Front Office Manager at Best Western Hotel Hebron, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

Thank you very much for your review here at Trip Advisor.
We are pleased to hear that all your expectations were met.
We wish you a wonderful summer.